ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Question ..pl help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HasA62

FLR(M) Question ..pl help

Post by HasA62 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:25 pm

hi all
please help to answer the below question in FLR(M) FORM in order to help a friend of mine whose psc appointment next week.

3.16 On what basis did your sponsor obtain settlement in the UK?

my sponsor came to the uk from 2002 and he got settlement after legacy case was won. So can I put just ''Legacy case'' or Legacy visa here.?

I would appreciate if any one help me .

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: FLR(M) Question ..pl help

Post by ILR1980 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:44 pm

Yes ILR obtained on the basis of legacy case

HasA62

Re: FLR(M) Question ..pl help

Post by HasA62 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:48 pm

Thank you very much .. I am helping a friend of mine to fill in form flr ( m) . PSC appointment next week. please make sure the wordings and the contents are correct in employer letter below.

To whom it may concern
I am writing to confirm that xxxxxxx has been employed as a xxx doing part time job from 14th April to 01 July 2014 . After maternity leave the employment , xxx started working as a full time employee from 14 April 2016 to date. I confirm that xxx is currently working as a xxxxxx in current role which is a permanent employment on a full-time basis and the job is ongoing.

xxxxxxxx is currently working 40 hours per week and receives a salary of £469.32 payable weekly before tax. xxxx has earned total Salary of £ 11,850.00 during the last six months (or 26 weeks) from 03 June 2016 through 30 November 2016. xxxxx earns a Gross Annual Salary of £ 24,398.66 from current employment.
sincerely
xxxxxx
I will appreciate when a reply is given to ease my filling form and arrange all documents...