ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR Fp Visa granted!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Monserrat

Help please

Post by Monserrat » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:19 pm

Flr fp

mairyk10
United Kingdom

Re: Help please

Post by mairyk10 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:22 pm

what sort of help u need...?

Monserrat

Post by Monserrat » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:24 pm

My apologies it's my first time posting I clicked before full details. Here is my question
I need help please with finding out how to contact nhs to see if I owe money and come to a payment plan. I came when I was 15, when my parents extension visa was denied I became an overstayer at 17 back in 2006. Now I am married 6yrs now and have a year old son. Husband is British and son has a British passport. He earns over 18500 but returning for spousal visa is no option as I have no one to go to . My family fought their own battle and parents together with siblings have their visas now. We did apply flr fp in 2013-2014 but was denied, did jr withdrew after they agreed to reconsider but same refusal outcome. So now we have decided to try again on flr fp partner route after gathering funds and I am worried after reading stories about refusal on nhs issue. so am trying to check how I can pay nhs apart from ihs fee as I was not invoiced or billed when I had my son in hospital. Is there a phone number or something?
Many thanks for your time

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:28 pm

Which NHS trust you might owe money to depends on where you live and have lived and which GP you were registered with etc. Suggest start there. Not an immigration question really on who to contact in the NHS.

If you had no legal status when attending maternity appointments and the birth, your dues owed will be substantial.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Monserrat

Post by Monserrat » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Thank you for your reply. The alternative was to find out after putting an application from the H.O as one of their refusal reasons o n the flr fp that is why I thought I could post here incase someone has heard of or been through the same is all. Thanks for your correction. I have seen on their websites that they do have other options of payment available if a person won't be able to pay all of it at once. I just never received a bill or got questioned about payments. Again Thank you for your reply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Migrants with expired visas, visitors and migrants who have no legal immigration status are not entitled to NHS at all and have to pay 150% of the cost. Yes it is definitely a point that UKVI can refuse you on. See the link below of how the government is taking this very seriously and clamping down.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... 20306.html

You will need to contact all NHS service departments you have used since your last visa expired.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Monserrat

Post by Monserrat » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:23 pm

The links and input have certainly been a great help in movies forward. Much appreciated.
As to contacting nhs trusts, I wonder though if I would be charge for the use of the nhs from now going back to the year that law was enforced rather than from when I became an overstayer at 17. I guess I shall find out :? :? :

I am most grateful for your help. Many thanks to all.

Monserrat

Pending flr am I allowed use of NHS once IHS paid??

Post by Monserrat » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:37 am

Hello
I wonder if anyone can help. Thank you for your time. I apologise for the length.
I did (11/17) an flr fp( British partner married 8yrs and 2yr old child). Bio done and fee taken out, IHS paid. I came as a minor at 15 and parents student extension visa got rejected when I was abt 16, since then I have been an overstayer for 13yrs now tried to regularise 2013 but got rejected no insurmountable circumstances to stop returning. Parents have since got 10yr route visa and siblings too and 1 is now British.
My question is Am I allowed access to NHS services since I paid IHS or only after (assuming) visa is granted I can use it. I have been registered since 2004.
I am aware of the possible refusal due to an NHS bill but I just wonder has anyone got an experience they shared after being refused a visa due to unpaid NHS bill? Or had success despite a bill? I am on a monthly payment arrangement to settle the incurred bill for delivery of my child. We sent papers to H.O showing this. The hospital allowed it as I genuinely can't settle the whole bill as I have been unemployed for 9yrs now and my husband supports the 3 of us.
We gathered a rejection is the most likely outcome and road ahead is loong but I hope at least we will get an in country appeal(I have no where to go to outside and I could not be without my husband and son, it would just kill me)

I appreciate the time spent giving advice by all to many here. Many Thanks again.

Monserrat

FLR Fp Visa granted!!

Post by Monserrat » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:32 am

Hi All have been granted 30months after applying based British partner and child!

Application type: Flr fp (British spouse and child)
App submitted: 21/11/17
Acknowledgement: 28/11/17
Bio letter received: 28/11/17
Bios done: 04/12/17

Decision: granted 28/01/18
Brp and documents sent: 31/01/18

Received 02/02/18!!!! (2 months 10days altogether)!!!

I cannot explain it, I don't know how but its been a long journey and am happy. All the best everyone!

Background
Came: 2004
Overstayer since 2006
Applied (British husband) : 2012
Refused: 2013
Fresh app: 2017
Granted:2018

Thanks to all for your help here. All the best ☺

Note: I tried to post in the time line thread but it didn't work my apologies if I have done the wrong thing.

bathanza
United Kingdom

Re: FLR Fp Visa granted!!

Post by bathanza » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:28 am

That's such great news and so quick! I believe since you've been in the UK for so long with a child etc. you've established a good private life. Best of luck in the future and keep an eye on any changes to make sure you fulfil your extension requirements hun x

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

bella27
Newly Registered

Post by bella27 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Congratulation dear as i celebrate with you i shall celebrate mine soon!

Monserrat

Post by Monserrat » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:03 pm

Thank you!! Bella27 many thanks and I hope the best for you.

NG1983
United Kingdom

Post by NG1983 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:00 pm

WOw!!!Thats was quick !!Where did u send ur application and was it a postal application???This is the fast result I have seen for flr .Congrats and what documentation did you include?Dis u apply through the lawyer or you did it urself
PRICELESS

Monserrat

Post by Monserrat » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:12 am

NG1983 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:00 pm
WOw!!!Thats was quick !!Where did u send ur application and was it a postal application???This is the fast result I have seen for flr .Congrats and what documentation did you include?Dis u apply through the lawyer or you did it urself
Thank you so much!! It was all done through a lawyer by postal service.
I Submitted letters from siblings, in laws, parents and friends. NHS medical card and letter showing although I owe money from childs birth I am making monthly payments to clear existing debts plus evidence of in receipt. Ni card, british husbands passport and payslips, work contract, and our evidence of living together, like bills and bank acc in joint names. Marriage certificate. Certified copy of expired passport( as they have it from previous refusal in 2009) Childs British passport, copy of red book, pending nursery placement letter, library passbooks, play group letters. ( just evidence to show how I am mainly involved in his life really). My high school certificates and college. Evidence of my whole life here in 14yrs worth in paper basically.

Thanks to all the members who assist here because they helped me so much!!

Lord123
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by Lord123 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:55 pm

Monserrat wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:32 am
Hi All have been granted 30months after applying based British partner and child!

I cannot explain it, I don't know how but its been a long journey and am happy. All the best everyone!

Background
Overstayer since 2006

Note: I tried to post in the time line thread but it didn't work my apologies if I have done the wrong thing.
What application were on in between 2013-2017? Thanks

Jayshaikh
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jayshaikh » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:34 pm

Monserrat wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:32 am

Background
Overstayer since 2006

Hi
Your previous post regarding NHS charges surprise me, we have just put my flrfp based on parents of british chill on Friday 30th November 2018.

I don't know we have any NHS charges pending on our names as we were illegal from Sept 2013 to separate 2016, so those 3 years we did use NHS. So I am confused here where can we go and check if we have any debt from NHS.

Did anyone got refusal recently based on nhs charges, or did any one stayed illegal and used nhs besides they got flrfp successful?

Please reply any one has any information regarding this?

Many thanks
Jay