ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help me with my appeal..... i'm in a mess

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sally12345

Please help me with my appeal..... i'm in a mess

Post by sally12345 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Dear All,

I am in need f some help real fast. My husband got refused of his application for a spouse visa. And I am livid as the application was watertight! But I guess Kingston will always refuse you.

My cash flow is very limited and I wanted to know and I have spent so much money already.

1) If I lodge the appeal myself would I just make a reference to each section based on why I was refused and how I feel the ECO may have over looked some things?

2) And the just send it to the AIT with the up to date documents/ or would the documents be seen at the appeal?

Please advice may thanks it’s all very confusing

"oh thanks for all the help guys Over 20 views and still no one reply! why even view the page if you cant be arsed to reply

frances2

Post by frances2 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:49 pm

Hi Sally

Really sorry to hear of your refusal.

With regards your appeal. Yes I think you need to list all the reasons for refusal and then explain why this is not right.

Money may be tight now, but will you be able to raise some funds for representation when the hearing comes around, which will take a few months. If you are going to use a solicitor you need to put there name on the form. The problem with this is that you only have 28 days in which to file it, so I think they have to named now, but I'm not sure.

You might get more help if you give the reasons for refusal, then the more learned members may be able to give you pointers on how to respond.

vinny

Re: Please help me with my appeal..... i'm in a mess

Post by vinny » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:10 pm

sally12345 wrote:Please advice may thanks it’s all very confusing

"oh thanks for all the help guys Over 20 views and still no one reply! why even view the page if you cant be arsed to reply
People who looked may find it just as confusing too and consequently did not reply. It may help if you list the grounds for their refusal and what evidence you had submitted.

For more information on appeals, see also Guidance - Appeals (INF 19) and Chapter 27 - Appeals.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sally12345

Post by sally12345 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:12 am

frances2 wrote:Hi Sally

Really sorry to hear of your refusal.

With regards your appeal. Yes I think you need to list all the reasons for refusal and then explain why this is not right.

Money may be tight now, but will you be able to raise some funds for representation when the hearing comes around, which will take a few months. If you are going to use a solicitor you need to put there name on the form. The problem with this is that you only have 28 days in which to file it, so I think they have to named now, but I'm not sure.

You might get more help if you give the reasons for refusal, then the more learned members may be able to give you pointers on how to respond.
Hi Guys, i'm really sorry to sound shirty I am just in a right mess and I have to deal with my 2year old asking where her daddy is. Thanks for replies..

I do have a lawyer in mind but her rates are high, so I will only be using her in court. So could I put her name down? even though I will Lodge the appeal myslef?

my husbund is going to fax me the Refusal Notice and then I will post. I hear it takes 27 weeks for a appeal to be heard but it takes them 10mins to refuse you. Thats months away thats really bad...

Thanks again guys

sally12345

Post by sally12345 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:19 am

vinny wrote:
sally12345 wrote:Please advice may thanks it’s all very confusing

People who looked may find it just as confusing too and consequently did not reply. It may help if you list the grounds for their refusal and what evidence you had submitted.

For more information on appeals, see also Guidance - Appeals (INF 19) and Chapter 27 - Appeals.
Thanks for the website Vinny most helpful. xxx

sally12345

Post by sally12345 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:57 pm

[quote="sally12345"]Dear All,

I am in need f some help real fast. My husband got refused of his application for a spouse visa. And I am livid as the application was watertight! But I guess Kingston will always refuse you.

My cash flow is very limited and I wanted to know and I have spent so much money already.

1) If I lodge the appeal myself would I just make a reference to each section based on why I was refused and how I feel the ECO may have over looked some things?

2) And the just send it to the AIT with the up to date documents/ or would the documents be seen at the appeal?

Please advice may thanks it’s all very confusing