ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After DCPR issued do I have to wait 12 months for BC?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

softy monster
Algeria

After DCPR issued do I have to wait 12 months for BC?

Post by softy monster » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:07 am

LilyLalilu wrote:Submit a fast-track SAR to the UKVI. It's free, takes approx. 20 working days and will contain the PR date they have recorded for you.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration

Alternatively, if you apply through the NCS, they can call the HO and check the date for you.
hi there,
Standard subject access request form

it's not free, plus:
[A] Identification? From the 11th July 2016 all requests for a standard Subject Access Request must include a copy of photo identification which must also be certified by a solicitor (i guess solicitor needs money)
Fee? A valid £10 cheque or Postal Order must be provided for each person
Non-EEA (McCarthy Transitional Arrangement case)
PR card rec/dated:28 April 17
British Citizen: Dec 17

noajthan

Re: After DCPR issued do I have to wait 12 months for BC?

Post by noajthan » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:57 am

Fast-track SAR is free!!
Regular is £10.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:05 am

noajthan wrote:Fast-track SAR is free!!
Regular is £10.
Ah I see! it's good to know, btw about this form (application for fast track records only), could I use it to know when have I acquired my PR while I am waiting as the same time as the process of my PR application decision (non-eea)? also when it comes to section 2, what would I choose as I am not really sure?
in Section 2 - Details of information required
Records Required:
IT Records..??
Entry Clearance..??
Landing Cards..??

also do I really have to print pages 6/7

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:36 am

There are other topics on how to do a SAR.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:01 pm

noajthan wrote:There are other topics on how to do a SAR.
Dear noajthan,

sorry to be pain again, I think I'm lost I kept digging all this time about the above query, but couldn't find an answer, so could please help me or at least send me the link of the exact SAR topic that can give me an answer, as there are plenty of them! kept reading all this time or you can help with an answer! I know sorry..:-)

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:39 am

noajthan wrote:There are other topics on how to do a SAR.
Btw I found my answer :-)
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... r#p1386832

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:53 pm

noajthan wrote:Fast-track SAR is free!!
Regular is £10.
Dear Noajthan,
I've just received a SAR fast track request letter along with my form from HO stating as below, i am sure when i have filled the form (SAR- Application for fast track records only) the only thing have ticked was IT Records and also have mentioned to" disclose the date when i have automatically acquired the permanent residence status in the UK" also included my HO and CID ref numbers!

I'm just lost, especially when i know it's free to request SAR fast track, and in the other hand and i thought about it, asking myself do i really need SAR when i know i am married to BC spouse (who became BC a year ago), and therefore there will be no extra wait for me when applying for BC

Dear XXXXXXXX

Unfortunately, we are unable to process this request. This is because the application was not accompanied by one or more of the following, as indicated:

-** A correctly completed £10 cheque or postal order for each person requesting a disclosure, signed and dated and payable to: the Home Office Accounting Officer
-**Certified photographic evidence of the subject's identity for example, copy of passport or driving licence. ( see important guidance). Please see highlighted section of important guidance for correct wording to use on certification of ID. The information you require can not be disclosed under the fast track process. We would need to complete a full sar
-The certified declaration evidence provided does not meet our verification criteria (See important guidance)
-An original letter of authority from each person requesting disclosure of their date over the age of 12 signed within the last 6 months

We are therefore returning all of the correspondence regarding this SAR. Please be aware that no further action will take place
If you still wish to obtain disclosure of any home office records for the above-named subject, youmust submit a new SAR, with the correct documentation

Important Guidance:

All request for standard SAR must include a copy of photo identification which must also be certified by a solicitor confirming the solicitors have seen the subject and can confirm with the words "I certify that this is a true likeness of Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms (full name)", include the name and signature of the solicitor making the declaration and the date the declaration was signed

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:47 am

anyone had the same experience as the above one?? Thanks