ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EAA national apply for mother in law visa (non EU national)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

schaudhry1980
Newly Registered

EAA national apply for mother in law visa (non EU national)

Post by schaudhry1980 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:31 pm

Hi guys,

my mrs got her UK resident permit as I am a Swedish citizen, however as she is pregnant and I am constantly at work I was thinking of bringing my mother in law here, I can't seem to figure out which visa she should apply for ? She is going to be here short term (3 months or so) . is it going to be EEA family permit or a UK visa for visit ?

I am more than willing to sponsor her.

Any help or input is much appreciated.

/S

noajthan

Re: EAA national apply for mother in law visa (non EU nation

Post by noajthan » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:44 pm

schaudhry1980 wrote:Hi guys,

my mrs got her UK resident permit as I am a Swedish citizen, however as she is pregnant and I am constantly at work I was thinking of bringing my mother in law here, I can't seem to figure out which visa she should apply for ? She is going to be here short term (3 months or so) . is it going to be EEA family permit or a UK visa for visit ?

I am more than willing to sponsor her.

Any help or input is much appreciated.

/S
Is MIL dependent on you for essential daily needs?

Otherwise shoot for UK visit visa.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.