ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Documents Not Returned

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliahmada1
Newly Registered

Supporting Documents Not Returned

Post by aliahmada1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:57 pm

Hi,

I renewed my tier 2 visa and applied in July I got my new residence permit card in September but I never got my passport back. I have emailed voluntarydeparturequeries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk multiple times they haven't been able to help out at all. I have sent online forms they have setup on UKBA website for return of documents. They say that acknowledgment will be sent but I have not received anything from them. is there any other way to get my passport back. is there any phone number I can contact UKBA with.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ali

noajthan

Re: Supporting Documents Not Returned

Post by noajthan » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:02 pm

aliahmada1 wrote:Hi,

I renewed my tier 2 visa and applied in July I got my new residence permit card in September but I never got my passport back. I have emailed voluntarydeparturequeries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk multiple times they haven't been able to help out at all. I have sent online forms they have setup on UKBA website for return of documents. They say that acknowledgment will be sent but I have not received anything from them. is there any other way to get my passport back. is there any phone number I can contact UKBA with.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ali
That email address is to arrange repatriation if you are here illegally. You don't want a reply from that email address.

And you are not dealing with UKBA; they were abolished in 2013.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

aliahmada1
Newly Registered

Re: Supporting Documents Not Returned

Post by aliahmada1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:24 pm

wooppss that was the only email address they had on the return documents page. I guess that's why I didn't get a proper response from them.

I am using the following link to fill in the return form.

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml

I guess the new name of UKBA is Homeoffice. Anyways the question remains, how do I get my passport back from Homeoffice.