ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proof of accommodation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manohar
Newly Registered

proof of accommodation

Post by manohar » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Hi There,

I have ILR, recently I got married, planing to apply visa for my wife 5 year settlement route. As a proof of accommodation, I am planing to give following document:
1. Tenancy agreement : In the tenancy agreement it has clearing mentioned that my wife(with name)will allowed to stay in the flat once her visa got approved
2. Council Tax: its in my name
3. Electricity bill: which is in my name

Do I need provide property inspection report ?

Regards, Manohar

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: proof of accommodation

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:12 pm

manohar wrote:Hi There,

I have ILR, recently I got married, planing to apply visa for my wife 5 year settlement route. As a proof of accommodation, I am planing to give following document:
1. Tenancy agreement : In the tenancy agreement it has clearing mentioned that my wife(with name)will allowed to stay in the flat once her visa got approved
2. Council Tax: its in my name
3. Electricity bill: which is in my name

Do I need provide property inspection report ?

Regards, Manohar
Property inspection report is not obligatory and recommended only if you are sharing house with someone else or you have doubts about overcrowding . You can also get letter from landlord if he/she is private landlord otherwise documents you mentioned above are enough