ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

problem with the pay roll

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gupta33v
Newly Registered

problem with the pay roll

Post by gupta33v » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:38 am

Hello fellow tier 1 applicants,

I would like to know some information from all you helpful peeps.

1. In the past few months the payroll was submitted late due to, once my accountant wasn't in the country, and second time, all of a sudden an employee decide to leave, and in hiring a new one, the whole process got delayed and I ended up doing a late payroll. Would this have an impact on my the extension application? Can HO create an issue on this? Can HO find this out that the payroll was done late through HMRC and can they seek an explanation if I being called for an interview?

Please folks help! Any suggestions would be of high value.

Thanks

samaygrg

Re: problem with the pay roll

Post by samaygrg » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:57 am

If he is out of reach, you should seek help from other accountants, I think they can easily sort this out.

This not only pushes you to pay late pay rolling issues but also in making the job created to be discontinuous, one of the requirement of T1E, unless you belong to 6th April, 2013 pre-transitional arrangement.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:59 am

sorry i meant 6th April, 2014..TYPO

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:09 pm

You are asking if we know how HO internally works. No, we do not know.
This should not affect your extension as per rules.
The rule of thumb is this: submit correct documents first, explain later if asked :idea:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

gupta33v
Newly Registered

Post by gupta33v » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:24 am

Thank you Samaygrg and Zimba for your valuable comments.

@ Samaygrg

I applied post April 2014. I would like to clarify one point, in the guidance it does not states that the same person has to be appointed for a continuous period of 12 months. To the best of my understanding what I understood in the guidance is, a new person can replace the old employee for the same job title and if there is a gap between the old person leaving and the new person joining, for the time the post was vacant for, it won't be count towards 12 months continuous period. Is this correct?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:30 am

Correct
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

gupta33v
Newly Registered

Post by gupta33v » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:05 am

Thanks Zimba for your comment :)

As you know the payroll was run late in my case. That particular month's FPS shows a late date of submission at the bottom of the page. Would this be an issue as to further questioning by HO, why it was submitted late, etc?

Also is there any way by which the FPS report should not show them date and time when it was submitted?

Please help!!

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:10 am

It doensot effect your visa, in my case we started the RTI abit late but home office didnto say any thing, as long as you are paying the taxes and NI correctly, you dont have to worry about any thing

gupta33v
Newly Registered

Post by gupta33v » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:57 am

Thanks Awan905 :)