ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doucments needed for Tier 2 General Extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nik72
Newly Registered

Doucments needed for Tier 2 General Extension

Post by nik72 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:58 am

Hello Everyone,

I am on currently Tier 2 General 3 Year visa under SOC code is 2136 which is due to expire on 3rd March, 2017 and i am currently in UK.

My currently salary is £31,500 for 37.50 hrs per week.

I am planning to apply for extension in some days with my dependent and not sure about the documents i need to send with my application, the documents i have in mind for me(Main Applicant) are as:

1. Salary Slips
2. Letter from Company.
3. My Degrees.
4. Copy of COS.
5. Printed copy of the application form.
6. Proof of paid IHS fee.

If anybody recently applied for extension please share your experience.

Questions:
1. I want to know what else document i need for myself(Main Applicant) and for my dependents ?
2. Do i need my marriage certificate as well for dependent?
3. Do i need any kind of English language proof either for myself(Main Applicant) or for dependent ?#

Thank you for your Help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Doucments needed for Tier 2 General Extension

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:04 pm

Kindly refrain from tagging your topic link and question onto other members threads which are not relevant.

Suggest read through the forum and you will likely find your answers or be patient and wait for someone who is free and willing to answer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:13 pm

And you posted again in the same unrelated topicon IHS Refund after I requested you to refrain from doing so.

Suggest familiarise yourself with the forum T&C's on how things work.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nik72
Newly Registered

Post by nik72 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:21 pm

Hi CR001,

Last time i just have posted without tagging my thread. It feels to me the person has experience regarding my case that's why just want to ask him.

Is it still against the T&C's if i ask someone with tagging my thread ? If yes please suggest some way to contact any person.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:27 pm

nik72 wrote:Hi CR001,

Last time i just have posted without tagging my thread. It feels to me the person has experience regarding my case that's why just want to ask him.

Is it still against the T&C's if i ask someone with tagging my thread ? If yes please suggest some way to contact any person.
You posted in a topic where the poster was asking about IHS refund. It is not a general topic where you can ask questions about documents to submit for yourself and dependents.

Most people posting in this forum will have experience about applying, this does not mean you can tag your question or your topic link, onto their thread effectively nudging people to respond to you.

You have a topic already, wait for someone to respond. Read the guidance notes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)