ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stopped at Airport on DLR 6 years route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:17 pm

My Dear respected members and Admin,

I got dlr in 2012 and extended in 2016 for 3 years on the basis of political asylum claim which was refused by home office. My ILR due in 2018. I went to Pakistan for only 2 weeks to see my old mother she is critically ill. I got security protection from Airport to home and on return again security protection. I got low profile and wasn't go outside and spent all the time with mother.

On return when I came to Manchester airport the immigration officer told me that you got DLR on asylum and you went to Pakistan whereas you said your life was in danger. I said yes I secretly went and all the time low profile and took security measures. She than said to me sit on bench I will see you later. After 30 minute she went to a room and return after 10 minutes and called my name and didn't say anything and stamped my passport and gave both BRP card and passport to me.

My point is that can she write anything to home office on computer or just it is random checking coz my 4 or 5 friends went to Pakistan and no body complaint like that. Is their any problem will happen when I applied ILR in 2018. I am worried about this. Please help and advise me. Regards. Zeedi

noajthan

Re: Please reply urgent

Post by noajthan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:26 pm

No need to post same question all over forum.
Kindly stick to this topic (here).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:47 pm

zeedi wrote:My Dear respected members and Admin,

My point is that can she write anything to home office on computer or just it is random checking coz my 4 or 5 friends went to Pakistan and no body complaint like that. Is their any problem will happen when I applied ILR in 2018. I am worried about this. Please help and advise me. Regards. Zeedi
Border guards are aware of passengers coming and going; persons of interest and travellers of interest can be flagged up on the systems used by the Border Force. Equally it could have been a random or semi-random stop.

Either way, border guards are entitled to record such observations in their systems - that is part of their job.

And obviously someone who has claimed asylum and then gone back to the country from which they have sought refuge will be exhibiting behaviour that is of interest to the host country that is providing such asylum (or at least a safe haven).

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:25 pm

Wait a few months and ask for a subject access report including landing cards and you might see what was written about you if the landing card was coded (seems it was in this case)

Lastly your title "please reply urgent" is a. unuseful and detrimental, pls write a title that is helpful to the case e.g. "asylum visa, visited home country, future effect?" b. there is no urgency in your question (urgency is when you need to apply deadline tomorrow and have a question), but even with urgency the title should be about the issue

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:13 pm

seasky wrote:Lastly your title "please reply urgent" is a. unuseful and detrimental, pls write a title that is helpful to the case e.g. "asylum visa, visited home country, future effect?" b. there is no urgency in your question (urgency is when you need to apply deadline tomorrow and have a question), but even with urgency the title should be about the issue
+1

Hear, hear.

Also agree with the rest of seasky's advice.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:18 pm

People granted DLR following a refusal of Asylum on the basis of Human right, are not precluded from going to their home country. If it was refugee status or Humanitarian protection, then you would have been precluded.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:58 pm

While not precluded, could returning to your home country after having claimed asylum (though not getting refugee or Humanitarian Protection status) be considered as deception in future applications, especially in any future citizenship applications?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:47 am

Dear Members and Admin,

Please accept my apologies I have been put 'please reply urgent. I hope you all respected members accept my apologies and foregive me.
Thanks and Regards
Zeedi

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Obie wrote:People granted DLR following a refusal of Asylum on the basis of Human right, are not precluded from going to their home country. If it was refugee status or Humanitarian protection, then you would have been precluded.
Dear Sir,
I have been granted leave to remain (3 years DLR + 3 year) after refusal of my asylum claim. Please let me know I am on which category coz you mentioned 1 in above Human Right and 2nd mentioned that Refugee status and Humanitarian protection (I am talking about precluded). Thanks & Regards

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:53 pm

zeedi wrote:Dear Members and Admin,

Please accept my apologies I have been put 'please reply urgent. I hope you all respected members accept my apologies and foregive me.
Thanks and Regards
Zeedi
It was not personal criticism at all. There is an epidemic of un useful titles on this board. Titles that state only "urgent" or in this particular forum "ILR" etc are useless. It is not about me being a didactic person (I am very much not) it is just this really hurts the purpose of this board. To share and disseminate knowledge on immigration. And immigration affects our lives and family lives (unlike another forum I frequent collecting stamps for example)

There is also an epidemic of people hijacking threads which is what I am doing now. It is the mods decision if to clarify across the board to pls use titles that are useful

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:58 pm

seasky wrote:There is also an epidemic of people hijacking threads which is what I am doing now. It is the mods decision if to clarify across the board to pls use titles that are useful
@zeedi, it is understood you are a newcomer and still finding your feet here.

See http://www.immigrationboards.com/announ ... 75081.html

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:56 pm

noajthan wrote:
seasky wrote:There is also an epidemic of people hijacking threads which is what I am doing now. It is the mods decision if to clarify across the board to pls use titles that are useful
@zeedi, it is understood you are a newcomer and still finding your feet here.

See http://www.immigrationboards.com/announ ... 75081.html
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much. Yes I am new and not very good in English I hope you won't mind.

Sir you people doing very good work.

Thanks & Regards,

zeedi
Newly Registered

ILR after completion of 6 years route

Post by zeedi » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:21 am

zeedi wrote:
Obie wrote:People granted DLR following a refusal of Asylum on the basis of Human right, are not precluded from going to their home country. If it was refugee status or Humanitarian protection, then you would have been precluded.
Dear Sir,
I have been granted leave to remain (3 years DLR + 3 year) after refusal of my asylum claim. Please let me know I am on which category coz you mentioned 1 in above Human Right and 2nd mentioned that Refugee status and Humanitarian protection (I am talking about precluded). Thanks & Regards
Respected members,
could you please give me answer on Mr. Obie point which was I don't understand and also put at bottom my points. Thanks

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Respected member here,

Mr OB has stated that those granted permission to stay in the UK on human rights basis have no restriction on travelling to their home countries. This implies that those having refugee status should avoid doing so both for their own safety as well as for the continuance of their sanctuary !!!

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:57 pm

nasirkhan wrote:Respected member here,

Mr OB has stated that those granted permission to stay in the UK on human rights basis have no restriction on travelling to their home countries. This implies that those having refugee status should avoid doing so both for their own safety as well as for the continuance of their sanctuary !!!
Brother Nasir Khan, AOA, I got my DLR on Asylum Refusal not Human right and humanitarian Protection and Refugee status. That's why I am requesting Mr. OBIE to clarify. If you have any knowledge please let me know. Thanks and Regards

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:18 pm

I have been posted my point on subject "Please urgent reply" which was objected by some respected members. I said sorry to members. So now I put my topic with actual points on new subject. I hope senior members forgive me on this act. Regards.

My Dear respected members

I got DLR in 2012 and extended in 2016 for 3 years on the basis of political asylum claim which was refused by home office. My ILR due in 2018. I went to Pakistan for only 2 weeks to see my old mother she is critically ill. I got security protection from Airport to home and on return again under security protection. I got low profile and wasn't go outside and spent all the time with mother and never met any relatives or friends during stay.

On return when I came to Manchester airport the immigration officer told me that you got DLR on asylum and you went to Pakistan whereas you said your life was in danger. I said yes I secretly went and all the time got low profile and took security measures. She than said to me sit on bench I will see you later. After 30 minute she went to a room and return after 10 minutes and called my name and didn't say anything and stamped my passport and gave both BRP card and passport to me.

N.B: Please note that home office granted DLR on after asylum refusal. No humunitarian protecion, human right and Refugee Status.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:45 am

Posts merged.

Topic title corrected.

zeedi
Newly Registered

STOPPED AT AIRPORT ON DLR 6 YEARS ROUTE

Post by zeedi » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:34 pm

noajthan wrote:Posts merged.

Topic title corrected.
Dear Noajthan,

I don't understand 'posts merged' and Topic title corrected', please clarify.

Last time I have been put subject 'Please urgent reply' and you people said don't put that one, I sent apologies and now put correct title but don't know whats wrong with me.

Regards

secret.simon

Re: Stopped at Airport on DLR 6 years route

Post by secret.simon » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:21 pm

Your previous thread contained a lot of relevant answers and details, while your current post had a good topic heading. So noajthan merged the two threads and updated the title of the thread (which appears in the main forum listings) with the more detailed one.

So now, stand by, relax and wait for people to comment.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:25 pm

secret.simon wrote:Your previous thread contained a lot of relevant answers and details, while your current post had a good topic heading. So noajthan merged the two threads and updated the title of the thread (which appears in the main forum listings) with the more detailed one.

+1.
Exactly - all part of the service.

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:01 pm

noajthan wrote:
secret.simon wrote:Your previous thread contained a lot of relevant answers and details, while your current post had a good topic heading. So noajthan merged the two threads and updated the title of the thread (which appears in the main forum listings) with the more detailed one.

+1.
Exactly - all part of the service.
Thanks dear Noajthan x

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Thanks dear Secret.simon for your kind clarification. Regards x