ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Catogory B requirments spouse visa uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Saffy28
Newly Registered

Catogory B requirments spouse visa uk

Post by Saffy28 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:47 pm

Hello I hope someone can help me out with a few questions about spouse visa within the UK application. I'm applying under catogory B as I have not been with same employer 6 months below is my employment history
Employer num 1 : January 15 to July 16 totll gross income £11,047
Employer num 2: Aug 16 to September 16 total gross income £1,036
Employer num 3: ongoing from September 16 annual salary £18,000
Employer 4: ongoing from November 16 non salaried 16 hours/week

I hit the target of £18,600 income in last 12 months, however omy main full time job is salaried £18,000 per year and the part time job is non salaried hourly pay contract 16 hours per week.
Can I add them together my full time and part time jobs to show the home office that I'm currently receiving over 18,600 per year ? Or do I ask my part time employer to write on employment my annual salary my multiplying my contracted hours per week by num of weeks per year ?
My other question is are letter from previous employers necessary ? I do not think I'm able to get letter from the 2 jobs I have left as I no longer work for them.

Many thank

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Catogory B requirments spouse visa uk

Post by ILR1980 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:55 pm

Employer letter is required from present employers . CAT B demand 2 things

Firstly your last 12 months earning ( including current and previous employment) should equal or exceed £18600

Secondly you are currently in job earning at least £18,600. It could be salaried or non salaried or combination of boht. Calculation formula of salaried and non salaried is different so you calculate your earning from two jobs as per their formula and then add up to see whther you meet the requirement of £18600

Saffy28
Newly Registered

Re: Catogory B requirments spouse visa uk

Post by Saffy28 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:48 pm

Thank our for our reply . I know the calculation for non salaried is to add all income ÷6 then *12, in my case that will equal to £1000/annum, what should the employment letter include to make it clear to the home office ? Is stating my hourly pay and adding since started have been paid totll gross income of £500 enough ?