ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP HO appointment to serve the decision of their service

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akmal55
Newly Registered

FLR FP HO appointment to serve the decision of their service

Post by akmal55 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:37 pm

i have applied for my FLR FP on the last January of this year as a family life with British partner. i have given my Biometric to home office and have received my acknowledgement letter. i was waiting all this to get the decision but unfortunately this week i have received a latter stating that i have to attend a appointment in Eaton House and they have considered my application require me to attend their office for service of their decision. also stating that if i am failing to attend the appointment without prior agreement this may result in further action. they will only reschedule appointment once providing there are compelling and compassionate circumstance why i can not attend at the time and date arranged. they reserve the right to request documentary evidence to confirm your reason for requesting an alternative appointment.

is there any one have any clue what this could be. your help will be much appreciate.

thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR FP HO appointment to serve the decision of their ser

Post by Casa » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:45 pm

According to your other post, you have engaged a solicitor. As they know more about your case than anyone on the forum, what is their opinion on the reason for the interview? :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:36 pm

If your case has been submitted using solictors seek their advice.

akmal55
Newly Registered

Post by akmal55 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:29 pm

Casa wrote:According to your other post, you have engaged a solicitor. As they know more about your case than anyone on the forum, what is their opinion on the reason for the interview? :idea:
do you think it would be just interview? i have a solicitor but he said this is totally new procedure home office has started from this month. he never seen anything like that before and im the first Clint as well as he got some other clint who got same latter from the home office but im the first who will be going first.

akmal55
Newly Registered

Post by akmal55 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:34 pm

bathanza wrote:If your case has been submitted using solictors seek their advice.
i did seek my solicitor advice he said i have to attend because its seems to him that if i dont attend the appointment they will refuse my application for noncompliance reason. and even i cant reschedule the appointment because there are has to be compelling and compassionate circumstance why i can not attend at the time and date arranged. they reserve the right to request documentary evidence to confirm your reason for requesting an alternative appointment which is i dont have.

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:48 pm

I really hope its for positive reasons

Are you and your partner married? Any children?

Malik11
Newly Registered

Post by Malik11 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi I apply my FLR FP in November 2016 As my wife is British and now We have a baby.. After applying flr go on 3rd day I got a letter from HO for DNA as I apply for DNA reports not came yet but today I receive a letter for Biometric enrolment...As in letter that was mentioned
"Your application raises issues relating to European Convention on human rights which are complex in nature.As such,it falls outside our normal service standards for deciding leave to remain Applications.please be assured that we will make a decision on your case as quickly as possible "
I don't what happens if anyone else got same letter and any related information please I need you precious advice as I have no what to do please give me some advice thanks

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:11 am

This is a standard letter now a days for flr fp applications. Dont worry

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:27 am

akmal55 wrote:
bathanza wrote:If your case has been submitted using solictors seek their advice.
i did seek my solicitor advice he said i have to attend because its seems to him that if i dont attend the appointment they will refuse my application for noncompliance reason. and even i cant reschedule the appointment because there are has to be compelling and compassionate circumstance why i can not attend at the time and date arranged. they reserve the right to request documentary evidence to confirm your reason for requesting an alternative appointment which is i dont have.

When you submitted your FLR(FP), did you have valid leave?

Your solicitor is right that non-attendance of the interview will result in your application being refused.

(Members please note: This thread belongs to akmall55 and isn't for general discussion on individual FLR(FP) applications).
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Malik11
Newly Registered

Post by Malik11 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:40 pm

thanks for your reply cheers

akmal55
Newly Registered

Post by akmal55 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:18 am

bathanza wrote:I really hope its for positive reasons

Are you and your partner married? Any children?

im not married but im living with my partner for last 4 years which is fulfill the criteria of the 2 years living together as a partner

akmal55
Newly Registered

Post by akmal55 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:22 am

Casa wrote:
akmal55 wrote:

When you submitted your FLR(FP), did you have valid leave?

Your solicitor is right that non-attendance of the interview will result in your application being refused.

(Members please note: This thread belongs to akmall55 and isn't for general discussion on individual FLR(FP) applications).
im not sure why they asking me to attend their service of the decision, i became over stayer for some reason, but i have lived together with my partner for last 4 years and didnt have any children

RQ024979
Newly Registered

Post by RQ024979 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:59 pm

I received similar emails and went to their office. I shared my experience here.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 20904.html

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:28 am

RQ024979 wrote:I received similar emails and went to their office. I shared my experience here.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 20904.html
Did they mentioned that u can bring legal representative?

jexh
Newly Registered

Post by jexh » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:27 pm

I'm hoping it's for a positive outcome for you! I have read that people went in for their interview and it turned out to be for collecting their documents in person. I hope this is the case for you. Please keep us updated!