ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 Dependant ILR Requirements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bond_009
Newly Registered

TIER 1 Dependant ILR Requirements

Post by bond_009 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:18 pm

HI All,

I am planning to apply ILR for my Spouse as dependant, need some clarifications,

1) Dependant passport validity is less than 6 months(expires on 05/June/2017), is it mandatory to have validity for more than 6 months to apply ILR, current TIER 1 dependant is valid till 17/may/2017

2)I hope I need to fill same form SET (O) for dependant too
if so whose details should I need to fill in Section 6.1

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

Main applicant or Dependant (absents)

3) What all document i need to provide.like how may months play slips and bank details ?

Thanks & Regards
Bond

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: TIER 1 Dependant ILR Requirements

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:35 pm

bond_009 wrote:HI All,

I am planning to apply ILR for my Spouse as dependant, need some clarifications,

1) Dependant passport validity is less than 6 months(expires on 05/June/2017), is it mandatory to have validity for more than 6 months to apply ILR, current TIER 1 dependant is valid till 17/may/2017 No, there is no such requirement. It must be valid at the time of application.

2)I hope I need to fill same form SET (O) for dependant too Your post isn't clear on whether it is only your dependent applying or you and your dependent applying.

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based. Same as what I said in #2 above.

3) What all document i need to provide.like how may months play slips and bank details ?

Thanks & Regards
Bond
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bond_009
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 1 Dependant ILR Requirements

Post by bond_009 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:54 pm

CR001 wrote:
bond_009 wrote:HI All,

1) Dependant passport validity is less than 6 months(expires on 05/June/2017), is it mandatory to have validity for more than 6 months to apply ILR, current TIER 1 dependant is valid till 17/may/2017 No, there is no such requirement. It must be valid at the time of application.

2)I hope I need to fill same form SET (O) for dependant too Your post isn't clear on whether it is only your dependent applying or you and your dependent applying.

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based. Same as what I said in #2 above.

Thanks & Regards
Bond
it's only for dependant