ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) financial requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hasan6223
Newly Registered

FLR (M) financial requirements

Post by hasan6223 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Hello everyone,
Just need some advice regarding flr(m) application.
Recently I got indefinite leave to remain through 10 years long residence route. Now I need to apply for my wife's visa which I believe will be in a FLR(M) application form (5 years route). At this moment she is in a tier 4 student visa.

The following is our financial income ,

I am with my employer since October 2015 (Worked part-time until end of June 2016). I got promoted and had a new contract in July 2016 with annual pay £22332 (1860.99 monthly gross pay each month paid by checque).(salaried)

My wife is working for John lewis for more than a year, part time 12 hours contract. Her earning is variable within £600-£700 per months with overtime hours. (Non-salaried)

Now My concern is what is the best option to go for as I am bit confused regarding the income requirements.

1. Which category should we apply for category A or B ?

2. My understanding is we can not combined both of our income in Category A as I am salaried and she is not. ( If I am wrong and it is possible to combine income in category A then how many payslips do we need for her).Or complete list of documents required for her if you can tell me please.

3. Or It will be better not to include her income as I will fulfil the income requirement alone in category A.

Please help clarifying my ideas. Thank you.

Regards
Hasan

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: FLR (M) financial requirements

Post by ILR1980 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:33 pm

You can combine non salaried income of your wife with your salaried employment as long as you boht are working at least 6 months with employers prior to application if opt to go for cat A..Its just that you calculate non salaried income differently i.e you take all 6 months income, divide by 6 and multiply by 12 to calculate your gross annual income in non salaried

In your case of salaried employment . Better wait to get 6 month payslips from time when you got promoted and got new contract. You will take lowest earning in last 6 month and will multiply with 12 to see whether you meet the requirement which is what matter whether you do it by your own or combine income with spouse

hasan6223
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (M) financial requirements

Post by hasan6223 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:57 pm

Thank you so much dear for your kind advice. Really appriciate it.