ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance visa.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

timb1226
Newly Registered

Fiance visa.

Post by timb1226 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:46 pm

About to submit our fiance in a few weeks time. Could somebody just have a look if our list of evidence would hopefully suffice.

Applicant:
Original Passport - current and previous
Certified Birth Certificate Copy
IELTS Exam
Tuberculosis test clearance
Financial Document: Bank Certificate + Payslip
Letter of intent to marry sponsor

Sponsor:
Copy of birth certificate (certified)
Copy of passport (certified)
Sponsor form (SU07)
Utility Bill
Parent's letter allowing us to stay in their accommodation
Land Registry Title
Tax + Phone Bills

Employment cover letter
6 Months payslip
6 months Bank Statement
Copy P60

Proof of intent to marry
Receipt from registry office about provisionally booking wedding as it cannot be officially booked since were not both in the country.
Letter from both of our parents
Quote from photographer + wedding reception

Facebook messenger + Whatsapp logs
Various photos of us together
Train tickets/Boarding pass/Travel plan together

Is it necessary for me to provide my fiancee my original passport or do i have to individually photocopy all pages of my passport?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Fiance visa.

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:36 pm

Sponsor form (SU07)
You do not need this for a fiance visa. It is for older dependent relatives (i.e parents or grandparents).

Copies of your passport are sufficient as fiance is applying from abroad and UKVI would not expect the original passport of sponsor.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

timb1226
Newly Registered

Post by timb1226 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:29 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sponsor form (SU07)
You do not need this for a fiance visa. It is for older dependent relatives (i.e parents or grandparents).

Copies of your passport are sufficient as fiance is applying from abroad and UKVI would not expect the original passport of sponsor.
I was advised to fill out the sponsor form as I would shoulder everything as I am doign the application on her behalf and paying for all the fees. Otherwise, anything else I've to add?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:24 pm

You DO NOT need the SU07 form. It is not relevant to fiance's and spouses. Leave it out. It has nothing to do with you paying for the visa and immigration health surcharge.

Otherwise it looks good what you have.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

timb1226
Newly Registered

Post by timb1226 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:12 pm

So is it the VAF4A that is essential as it provides them the information that I would be shouldering everything? Is it important to provide her bank statement as well as recent payslips?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:23 am

timb1226 wrote:So is it the VAF4A that is essential as it provides them the information that I would be shouldering everything? Is it important to provide her bank statement as well as recent payslips?
...and FM Appendix 2.. :idea:

Your fiancee's bank statements/pay slips aren't required. You alone as the sponsor need to show that you meet the minimum income level.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:37 am

Passport photos!

timb1226
Newly Registered

Post by timb1226 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:29 pm

I'm not exactly sure on how to setup our photographs together? Do they have to be actual photographs or using a word document to stick all photos together? How do i go about captioning it? in brief detail with time, date,location and people involved?
physicskate wrote:Passport photos!
Applicant's right? Because I have not provided any of mine :O