ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

shift from Tier 2 (ICT Short term ) dependent visa to Tier 2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manci
Respected Guru

Re: shift from Tier 2 (ICT Short term ) dependent visa to Ti

Post by manci » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:42 pm

if your T2G visa is valid from 14 Feb, and you return to the UK any time within its validity, it will be stamped (activated) at the UK border. It makes no difference where you are travelling from, be it Calais or Delhi.

sareen.ankita
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by sareen.ankita » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:49 pm

Thank you mansi,

Your advice has given me a confidence to bear things with patience and hope for the best.I will keep you posted with my updates.
I am doing this just to avoid any further refusals of Visa for my husnband and my daughter.

Regards
Ankita Sareen

prachi09
Newly Registered

Post by prachi09 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:55 am

Hello Ankita,

Currently, I have Tier 2 ICT Short Term Dependant work visa of UK.
Have few queries and urgently need some guidance from you on that. As it appears to me, that you have faced similar issues in the past.

Could you please share your email address or drop me a mail (email address removed by moderator) with your contact number to reach you out.

Would be immensely grateful for all your help!

P.S. Had some issues with my account on this forum, so asked my sister (Prachi xxx) to drop this post from my behalf. Please do not treat this as fake/anonymous.

Best Regards,
Pragya

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:09 pm

prachi09 wrote:Hello Ankita,

Currently, I have Tier 2 ICT Short Term Dependant work visa of UK.
Have few queries and urgently need some guidance from you on that. As it appears to me, that you have faced similar issues in the past.

Could you please share your email address or drop me a mail (email address removed by moderator) with your contact number to reach you out.

Would be immensely grateful for all your help!

P.S. Had some issues with my account on this forum, so asked my sister (Prachi xxx) to drop this post from my behalf. Please do not treat this as bad quality/anonymous.

Best Regards,
Pragya
This topic is more than 18 months old and user Anika has not logged into the forum since July 2015.

Also, suggest familiarise yourself with the forum T&Cs and refrain from posting personal contact information or pestering members to provide their contact details. Suggest start your own topic with your questions to benefit from advice from our forum members.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.