ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June Applicants - Please Respond

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

technician

Post by technician » Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:18 am

Benadie wrote:Hi all

I am a late June applicant, HO received my docs 30th. I don't have a reference number. I am an out country applicant, and claimed 75 points.

Hope they can realy speed up this process during December. I also had an interview last week, so I am waiting for a response on that in the comming week, realy hope I can get it :-/

Good luck everybody.

Benadie
hi Benedie,

Send your Fname, Lname, DOB, Address, Payment charged date to the HO. I hope the custoner relations officer will give you the reference no.

Benedie you are 10 days before me.I hope your ref no is between 020*** & 022***. Kep you progress posting on the forum.

TECHNICIAN
8th july applicant INDIA, 0219**
Team work- Nurturing Talents

Benadie
Newly Registered

Post by Benadie » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:12 pm

I had the interview, it was quite scary. It lasted for about an hour, with three members in the interviewing panel. Sadly though I got a reply via e-mail (I suspected if it was to be via e-mail that it wil be negative) the following Wednesday to say that I was not succesfull in my application. :(

So now I hold thumbs for my time in the que for the HSMP...

What is the most succesfull e-mail that I can send my details to for a request for my reference number?

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:25 pm

Benadie wrote: What is the most succesfull e-mail that I can send my details to for a request for my reference number?
Please read the FAQ. It includes the details you need to furnish in order to obtain your HSMP reference number.

gunjans

Post by gunjans » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:58 am

Did any of June applicants heard from HO.

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:23 am

I finally had reply to my email from HO. The reply was send on 7th December. It states
"A decision has been reached.

Decisions cannot be given by e-mail or by phone. All decisions will be given in writing directly from the HSMP team.

I hope this is helpful.

Pam Gleadall
Customer Relations"

My reference number is 02006*, applications reached there 7th june and payment deducted on 8th june. I wonder why they stated that they dont tell decisions on phone as there are several posts on this forum in which people get decisions by phone? Now painful waiting for the decision letter starts. pray for me.

Regards

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:55 am

Zahid,
what is your application date?
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, BUT UNBOWED

INVICTUS ; William Ernest Henley. 1849–1903

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:06 am

Alagomeji wrote:Zahid,
what is your application date?
I think you ought to shoot an e-mail to HO and ask what their processing times are :wink:
Where there is a will there is a way.

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:16 am

Dear Alagomeji
My application reached there on 7th June 2004 and the payment was deducted on 8th June 2004. You should email them to ask about your status but now a days they take about 5 days to respond to emails. This figure I get from an automated email response that I got today when I email them to have some further information. Followoing is the exact message:

"Thank you for contacting the Work Permits (UK)general enquiry mailbox.
We are currently experiencing a high level of in-coming enquiries, which means we are not in a position to provide immediate responses.
We are aiming to respond to all enquiries within 5 working days and would therefore be grateful if you would be patient with us during this busy time and refrain from sending repeated requests for the same information.
Please note that we are not in a position to address enquiries relating directly to non-work permits-related immigration issues which should be directed to our colleagues at: -

indpublicenquiries@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Thank you for your co-operation,

Customer Relations Team, Work Permits (UK)"

I hope this will help

Regards

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:04 am

where are all the June applicants. surely there must quite a lot seeing that they have been processing June 7th applications for a LOOOONG time now, is there anyone after June the 7th who has recieved a response. come on guys we need your input.

kumar78

Post by kumar78 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:28 am

I am a 10th June applicant, still havent heard any thing from home office, I saw that "zahidhsmp" got update result letter HO. His HSMP ID is 02006X series. He even got letter by post back to his home country on 10th Jan 05. Surely it takes 5 working dates to deliver the post to Zahid's home country.

My case is just 200 applications ahead (2026X). I reckon they must be processing the dates after 7th june. There average processing speed was 30-35 Applications per day.

Hope this will give every one waiting a better idea.....

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:42 am

Well if this confirms that that their ‘update’ is up to date it really is bad news. and at the rate of 35 a day it will be 6 months time (July) when they get to the beginning of of september which is almost a years wait

kumar78

Post by kumar78 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:18 am

f2k,

I observed that couple of month ago they were receiving about 70 application daily including Saturday/Sunday. if there are 200 applications in between a 7th June applicant and the 10 June applicant then within 3 days average applications were 70 application per day for 8th,9th and 10th June.

From this I can’t see any substantial increment of application load for this period. Any comments?

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:51 am

Zahid,

Its already more than 20days of posting your decision by HSMP team. Hope you must have heard somethign by now, can u pelase share it with us? what does the letter say?

I am 29th June applicant, and my ref. no. is 0216XX

I have been communicating with WP.customer@.... email address and they ultimately asked me my Nationality and Date of Birth, is ti safe to share it with them? will it not have any adverse effect on my application?

Please reply someone,

Ahmedabad, India

kumar78

Post by kumar78 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:53 am

No problem with sharing such information :D

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:09 pm

dhavaluk wrote:Zahid,

Its already more than 20days of posting your decision by HSMP team. Hope you must have heard somethign by now, can u pelase share it with us? what does the letter say?

I am 29th June applicant, and my ref. no. is 0216XX

I have been communicating with WP.customer@.... email address and they ultimately asked me my Nationality and Date of Birth, is ti safe to share it with them? will it not have any adverse effect on my application?

Please reply someone,

Ahmedabad, India
they file their stuff in that order so it wont really change anything if you tell them or not, infact if you dont tell them they might not be able to locate your file, and even if you dont tell them once they locate you file they will know where you are from and your age, as well as how much you earn, where you leave, whtehr you are married...etc

sergio39

Post by sergio39 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:54 pm

I am a 25 june applicant. Ringed on 01.02.05 and found out that my application hasn't processed yet.

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:24 pm

for late june applicants, i think that you will start getting feelers from middle of february towards the end, provided those 'job offer'applicants don't increase their folds more than the current levels. :(
"A friend is one who comes in after the rest of the world has gone out"
- Bradley Tyler

technician

Post by technician » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:42 am

kumar78 wrote:No problem with sharing such information :D
Hi kumar

Where are you busy these days?? Have really become so silent on the forum

TECH
Team work- Nurturing Talents

kumar78

Post by kumar78 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:31 am

TECH

I have added you in my msn list, can you add me too, i am planning to take some leaves and to fly back to home country and get EC. How about your case, have you heard any thing from HO?