ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Restart work after visa extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jahan83

Tier 2 General Restart work after visa extension

Post by jahan83 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi
My Tier 2 extension was refused and then AR was refused at 30th Nov 2016 and UKVI asked in letter to stop work. Then I stopped work till 6th Dec 2016 and two year visa granted. I am back to work today.My question is;
Do I need to re sign contract or re employment as I am working with same company with same contract or Just take the days off from wage slip and continuous same as before no need to inform HMRC??
Many thanks

jahan83

Can some one reply this please urgent

Post by jahan83 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:39 am

Can some one reply this please urgent. Thanks

eduleal

Re: Tier 2 General Restart work after visa extension

Post by eduleal » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:51 am

Your work contract is not an immigration issue.
There is no need to inform UKVI or HMRC on that and no guidelines from them.

A contract is between you in and your employer - so read the terms and see what makes sense.

jahan83

Post by jahan83 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:26 am

Many thanks for reply:)

gbpmatrix

Post by gbpmatrix » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:25 pm

jahan83 wrote:Hi
My Tier 2 extension was refused and then AR was refused at 30th Nov 2016 and UKVI asked in letter to stop work. Then I stopped work till 6th Dec 2016 and two year visa granted. I am back to work today.My question is;
Do I need to re sign contract or re employment as I am working with same company with same contract or Just take the days off from wage slip and continuous same as before no need to inform HMRC??
Many thanks
Hello jahan83,
Could you please help me. My situation is same. I am waiting for AR. If your AR was refused then how did you manage to get visa. did you apply for JR or applied fresh application. Iam bit worried. Could you please help me.
Kind regards.

gbpmatrix

Post by gbpmatrix » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:15 pm

gbpmatrix wrote:
jahan83 wrote:Hi
Many thanks
Hello jahan83,
Could you please help me. My situation is same. I am waiting for AR. If your AR was refused then how did you manage to get visa. did you apply for JR or applied fresh application. Iam bit worried. Could you please help me.
Kind regards.
Urgent plesae