ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is statutory declaration of sponsor

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

What is statutory declaration of sponsor

Post by 01484 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:07 pm

Just wondering what a statutory declaration of the sponsor form is and where can i get this from?
I have the sponsorship undertaking form but want the statutory declaration of sponsor.
Thanks

cosak
United Kingdom

Re: What is statutory declaration of sponsor

Post by cosak » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:24 pm

as per my understanding, you only need a sponsor letter which should be signed and dated... you can get it sworn by the oath commissioner and that will become statutory declaration too... such declarations are only required by the court of law...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What is statutory declaration of sponsor

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:21 pm

01484 wrote:I have the sponsorship undertaking form but want the statutory declaration of sponsor.
Thanks
Which form is this? Is it the SU07? If so, this is NOT required for a spouse visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.