ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application raises exceptionally complex issues

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kumar295
Newly Registered

Application raises exceptionally complex issues

Post by Kumar295 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:46 am

Hello All,

Quick update on my case, received a letter from UKVI on 12/Dec/2016 stating,

"Although we would normally decide your application within six months from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.

This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision.

Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible."

ILR SET(O)
Date Posted: 14/06/2016
Date of Receipt: 15/06/2016
Payment Taken : 20/06/2016 (Was pending from 17/06/2016 on account)
Acknowledgement Letter/E-mail: 4/Oct/2016 & 5/Nov/2016
Bio-metrics letter: Waiting
Bio-metrics submitted: Waiting
ILR BRP received: Waiting

I had amendments for the year 2010-11 and cleared the outstanding balance.

Did anyone receive any such letter in your cases? If yes, how long did it take to get the result after issuing this letter?

Kind regards
Kumar

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Application raises exceptionally complex issues

Post by Casa » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:53 am

If you search the forum you will find a multitude of similar examples. Even more so with those who have made tax amendments close to applying for ILR.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

vsk

Re: Application raises exceptionally complex issues

Post by vsk » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:34 am

Hi Kumar,

Can you elaborate your case/amendments for 2010-11 please. When did you send amendments and for what amount and tax paid etc etc..