ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ext approved without interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thinkbig4all

Re: Tier 1 ext approved without interview

Post by thinkbig4all » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:45 pm

ali31 wrote:First of all thanks to the forum members who helped me and shared their valuable information.

My initial T1 ext application was refused because of my solicitor. They didn't put employees rate and director loan certificate. My solicitor asked me to sign form and said they let me review form before they submit it but they didn't send me form and submitted it without my permission. I wish if I could disclose such scammer solicitors here but the forum rule does not allow me.

With the help of a new solicitor (He is friend of my friend) I made a fresh application and Alhadullah I got visa in 48 days. I received decision letter on 1st November. Decision was made on 31st October and received biometric card on 2nd November. During my fresh application, I received a AR decision. Obviously it was refused but in AR refusal I got clear reasons why my application was rejected. They also sent me all docs and health surcharge refund. I submitted back required docs (Only original i.e. company certificate, etc.) rest I already included in fresh application. I submitted following documents:
1. Employees pay slips (signed and stamped)
2. Employees passports
3. RTI
4. 2 years Accounts report
5. Accountant letter confirming £50K investment and two full time jobs creation
6. Company certificate
7. Employers liability certificate
8. RAW accounts (transactions)
9. Interim accounts from the date of first application to fresh application
10. 90 days maintenance funds proof
11. 1 year business transactions
12. Director loan certificate and proof of transactions

Please don't trust your solicitors no matter what they say. This forum has valuable information. Digg yourself and review docs before you submit. Ask questions if you have any doubt. HO does not give second chance. I learned that hard way.

I wish best of luck to all of you who has pending application. I hope you will get extension soon.

Lastly, thanks Zimba for your support and helping people. May Allah reward you for that.

first of I would like to congratulate you. my extension is due in 6 months and we transferred 50k into our business account from our joint personal account. we spent 11k on office setup and the rest is in our business account. we have an IT company and it is not possible to spent all the money. so I am worried about the investment. what does investment really mean in this visa. please guide me

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:51 pm

oh no sorry i meant it for the other guy NOt ali
@smrattheking his timeline

ali31

Post by ali31 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:58 pm

thinkbig4all wrote:
ali31 wrote:First of all thanks to the forum members who helped me and shared their valuable information.

My initial T1 ext application was refused because of my solicitor. They didn't put employees rate and director loan certificate. My solicitor asked me to sign form and said they let me review form before they submit it but they didn't send me form and submitted it without my permission. I wish if I could disclose such scammer solicitors here but the forum rule does not allow me.

With the help of a new solicitor (He is friend of my friend) I made a fresh application and Alhadullah I got visa in 48 days. I received decision letter on 1st November. Decision was made on 31st October and received biometric card on 2nd November. During my fresh application, I received a AR decision. Obviously it was refused but in AR refusal I got clear reasons why my application was rejected. They also sent me all docs and health surcharge refund. I submitted back required docs (Only original i.e. company certificate, etc.) rest I already included in fresh application. I submitted following documents:
2. Employees passports
3. RTI
6. Company certificate

Please don't trust your solicitors no matter what they say. This forum has valuable information. Digg yourself and review docs before you submit. Ask questions if you have any doubt. HO does not give second chance. I learned that hard way.

I wish best of luck to all of you who has pending application. I hope you will get extension soon.

Lastly, thanks Zimba for your support and helping people. May Allah reward you for that.

first of I would like to congratulate you. my extension is due in 6 months and we transferred 50k into our business account from our joint personal account. we spent 11k on office setup and the rest is in our business account. we have an IT company and it is not possible to spent all the money. so I am worried about the investment. what does investment really mean in this visa. please guide me
You can spend money on jobs believe it will cost you about £25K+ Literally think how you can grow your business by investing money? There are several ways i.e. promote your business on Internet to get more clients. Spend money in advertisement, etc. Hope this help you.

thinkbig4all

Post by thinkbig4all » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:54 pm

ali31 wrote:
thinkbig4all wrote:

2. Employees passports
3. RTI
6. Company certificate

You can spend money on jobs believe it will cost you about £25K+ Literally think how you can grow your business by investing money? There are several ways i.e. promote your business on Internet to get more clients. Spend money in advertisement, etc. Hope this help you.
thanks a lot

hir123
Newly Registered

Post by hir123 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:25 pm

dear Member

i have received refusal saying provided evidence for advertisement (Flyer copy with invoice dated 05/06/2014) not prove that it is published locally or internationally and that is why not prove that your business active since before 11/07/2014 till the time of the application. as we have provided below list of advertising material:

Flyer copy and invoice dated 05/06/2014
Fair trade documents dated 15/08/2015
Printouts of website and 1 & 1 invoice including registration confiming letter dated 15/10/2015
Newspaper Ad dated 20/07/2015
registration with UKTI dated 08/02/2015.

although they need proof of flyer which is published locally or nationally.

i really need help who know about how to proof as we have distributed fly ourselves.
this is my last chance because i already refused AR and now i am going for JR in end of december-2016.
please please please help.

thanks

ali31

Post by ali31 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:23 pm

hir123 wrote:dear Member

i have received refusal saying provided evidence for advertisement (Flyer copy with invoice dated 05/06/2014) not prove that it is published locally or internationally and that is why not prove that your business active since before 11/07/2014 till the time of the application. as we have provided below list of advertising material:

Flyer copy and invoice dated 05/06/2014
Fair trade documents dated 15/08/2015
Printouts of website and 1 & 1 invoice including registration confiming letter dated 15/10/2015
Newspaper Ad dated 20/07/2015
registration with UKTI dated 08/02/2015.

although they need proof of flyer which is published locally or nationally.

i really need help who know about how to proof as we have distributed fly ourselves.
this is my last chance because i already refused AR and now i am going for JR in end of december-2016.
please please please help.

thanks
Sorry to hear that. I think you should make a fresh application. Talk an experienced solicitor, I hope you will find solution soon.

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:55 pm

congratulation

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:59 pm

This has now wobbled and wavered way off topic.

Instead of hijacking OP, its good practice to ask own questions in own individual topics.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.