ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Ent Dependent Queries while filling Application Form

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajrea
Mood:
India

T1 Ent Dependent Queries while filling Application Form

Post by rajrea » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:07 am

Dear members,

I am trying to apply extension for my wife under Tier 1 PBS Dependant . I am trying to fill Section K of the form and it was confusing. Can the members kindly share their experience for this section
She came to UK along with me in 2011 as a T1 PSW dependent and in Feb 2013 she was applied as T1 Ent dependent along with me and our Initial T1 Ent extension was refused providing appeal rights we have lodged an appeal and we got approval. So this is our immigration history. So now I have doubts on filling this below sections in the dependent Application Form

K5; Did you have a visa or entry clearance when you came to the UK

As she was applied for T1 Ent dependent along with me with in UK what we need to mention in this section ?

K6; In which country did you obtain your visa or entry clearance?
K7; What is the reference number of the visa or entry clearance?
K8; What date was your visa or entry clearance valid from?
K9; What date was your visa or entry clearance valid to?
K10; How did you enter the UK?
K11; at which port did you enter the UK? (ht)
K14; Have you ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the expiry date of your period of leave?
K18; Have you ever been refused entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK?

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: T1 Ent Dependent Queries while filling Application Form

Post by awan905 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:25 am

rajrea wrote:Dear members,

I am trying to apply extension for my wife under Tier 1 PBS Dependant . I am trying to fill Section K of the form and it was confusing. Can the members kindly share their experience for this section
She came to UK along with me in 2011 as a T1 PSW dependent and in Feb 2013 she was applied as T1 Ent dependent along with me and our Initial T1 Ent extension was refused providing appeal rights we have lodged an appeal and we got approval. So this is our immigration history. So now I have doubts on filling this below sections in the dependent Application Form

K5; Did you have a visa or entry clearance when you came to the UK ...........YES

As she was applied for T1 Ent dependent along with me with in UK what we need to mention in this section ?

K6; In which country did you obtain your visa or entry clearance?........You need to mention your home country name

K7; What is the reference number of the visa or entry clearance?............You can get from BRP card

K8; What date was your visa or entry clearance valid from? ...........check BRP
K9; What date was your visa or entry clearance valid to? ..........CHECK BRP
K10; How did you enter the UK? ..........By Air
K11; at which port did you enter the UK? (ht) ...........You need to mention airport name
K14; Have you ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the expiry date of your period of leave? ... No
K18; Have you ever been refused entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK?
..............No because your first application was approved in appeal (I have had similar scenario with my wife, her case was rejected and but later in appeal we won the case and I ticked on NO in her application for our extension)

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:53 pm

..............No because your first application was approved in appeal (I have had similar scenario with my wife, her case was rejected and but later in appeal we won the case and I ticked on NO in her application for our extension)
Hi awan905,

Thanks for your reply.

I think you haven't got clear picture of my situation.

Me and my wife came to UK in 2011 as PSW Main Applicant and PSW Dependent we both applied from India and we have granted the Visas.

Later in 2013 - Prior to my PSW expiry I have applied for T 1 Entrepreneur as Main Applicant and my wife applied as T 1 Entrepreneur dependent same time with me.

So in this scenario
K6; In which country did you obtain your visa or entry clearance?

As she got her T1 Ent Dependent Visa with in UK so how can I write my Home Country name - ?

K10; How did you enter the UK?

She was in UK when she was applying for T1 Ent initial leave - So what to mention in this situation

K11; At which port did you enter the UK? (ht)

She was in UK when she was applying for T1 Ent initial leave - So what to mention in this situation

Please suggest

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:48 pm

v complex situation