ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smiles345
Member of Standing

pls help

Post by smiles345 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:10 am

my friend on a work permit and applied for a domestic worker visa in chennai, india. they refused visa and the reasons given below. and they can appeal in AIT against this decision. can u pls advise me any chance of winning the appeal here in teh UK?

the reasons given below

In order to verify the duration of your employment and the fact that you have been and are currently in your sponsor’s employ, you have submitted various payslips, your bank statement and your employer’s bank statement. I note that the payslips all have the appearance of being issued at the same time and have relatively little wear tear, which belies their true age. Your sponsor’s bank statement shows one transaction which was a deposit of Rs.8371 {about £103) made on 7/7/06. There are no signs of any other transactions or regular withdrawals of the amounts that you claim were made to you as salary payments from this account. Your account shows a deposit of Rs.8000 (about 398) on 16/8/07 and subsequent deposit of similar amounts up to 15/11/07. As your employer claims that you have been in her house hold since 2004, i would expect to see regular deposits made in to your account prior to that shown on this document, or at least for up to 12 months before this application was submitted

pls help

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:25 am

On what basis is your friend planning to appeal? Will he be able to provide additional evidence to refute the points put forward by the ECO in the refusal letter?
'In everything give thanks'