ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changes for requirment for Russia spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

askhans786
United Kingdom

Changes for requirment for Russia spouse visa

Post by askhans786 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:27 pm

Hi,

Could someone please advice us who have to send supporting documents to Sheffield.

https://static.tlscontact.com/media/ru/ ... settle.pdf

There has been changes that has taken affect for application made from Moscow.

Bit of background:
I am on ILR and we plan to get married in Gibraltar so we get the marriage certificate asap.

Also would it be suspicious for UKVI if we got married in Gibrlatar rather than our home base country (i.e. India/Russia or my current resident place London)

I read that I will have to submit applicant form from UK and send it to sheffield, How am I suppose to send a copy form signed by my wife from Moscow when she is submitting a document herself in Moscow TLS?

Some advice info would be greatly appreciated?

Also, is it necessary to provide property inspection report, If I have a tenancy agreement and the utility bills under my name?

Kind Regards,
AK

askhans786
United Kingdom

Re: Changes for requirment for Russia spouse visa

Post by askhans786 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:34 pm

Hi,

Could members please advice?

Kind regards,
Ak

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Why you want to marry in Gibraltar, is it because they issue marriage certificate asap but anywhere in world when a marriage is legally performed then marriage certificate is obtainable asap.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

askhans786
United Kingdom

Post by askhans786 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:49 pm

Thanks for reply,
Only reason to marry in Gibraltar as its British offshore territory and we can get married within 24 hours of giving notice unlike in U.K. Where we have to wait for 30-70 days for Ukba to check the documents.

Any advice on other queries?

askhans786
United Kingdom

Post by askhans786 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:32 pm

HI Everyone,

Could members please advice, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

'I am on ILR and we plan to get married in Gibraltar so we get the marriage certificate asap.

Also would it be suspicious for UKVI if we got married in Gibrlatar rather than our home base country (i.e. India/Russia or my current resident place London)

I read that I will have to submit applicant form from UK and send it to sheffield, How am I suppose to send a copy form signed by my wife from Moscow when she is submitting a document herself in Moscow TLS? '

KR,
AK

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:40 pm

askhans786 wrote:HI Everyone,

Could members please advice, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

'I am on ILR and we plan to get married in Gibraltar so we get the marriage certificate asap.

Also would it be suspicious for UKVI if we got married in Gibrlatar rather than our home base country (i.e. India/Russia or my current resident place London) No

I read that I will have to submit applicant form from UK and send it to sheffield, How am I suppose to send a copy form signed by my wife from Moscow when she is submitting a document herself in Moscow TLS? ' Scanned copy by email to you :idea:

KR,
AK
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

askhans786
United Kingdom

Post by askhans786 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Many thanks,

Char will email copy be accepted by ukvi?

Kind regards,
AK