ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Islamabad appeal/new application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

papa
Newly Registered

Islamabad appeal/new application

Post by papa » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:25 pm

We have appealed against BHC Islamabad's rejection of settlement application. They were supposed to send their bundle of documents/evidence to UK by 31st Jan 2008, but they haven't. The appeal authority here has given them reminders, and is now going to give a hearing date, which is going to be in at least 2 months.

We do not even know if they have looked at the file to review! We thought their original REASONS for refusal were very unfair (see prev. posts), and now have been waiting for months.

We have options for fresh application, and we hear that the turnaround times are now 2 weeks.

If we do make fresh application do we have to stop the appeal, or is it void? Is there anyway to Communicate with Islamabad on the appeal?

Please Help!

hello_kitty

Post by hello_kitty » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:52 pm

Previously my case also face the same issue like yours. The ECO did not submit their bundles and the time had ran out. Finally their bundle did show up at court on the day of appeal but the Judge reject as the time had expired. Judge wasnt happy with the way how they handle their job and scolded the representative.

If you going to court, this is a very good point that you are going to win as they only have those few pieces of paper to mention during the appeal day. Oh yeh, I won my appeal :)