ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding Self Employment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

irfan khan

Query regarding Self Employment

Post by irfan khan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi Folks,

I will be applying for Naturalization tomorrow. Currently I am employed but I was self employed from 2010 to 2012 . Do I have to provide any document (p60 or tax return) for my self-employment period.

Also I don't remember exact dates for my previous employments. Will that be ok if I can provide just the month and year for the previous employments?

Urgent replies will be highly appreciated.

Regards
IRfan

irfan khan

Re: Query regarding Self Employment

Post by irfan khan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:37 pm

irfan khan wrote:Hi Folks,

I will be applying for Naturalization tomorrow. Currently I am employed but I was self employed from 2010 to 2012 . Do I have to provide any document (p60 or tax return) for my self-employment period.

Also I don't remember exact dates for my previous employments. Will that be ok if I can provide just the month and year for the previous employments?

Urgent replies will be highly appreciated.

Regards
IRfan
Can someone please reply to the above query?

Raff113
Poland

Re: Query regarding Self Employment

Post by Raff113 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:48 am

I am not an expert but think that you will have to show tax return and NI contributions statements for any period you were self employed.