ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 entrepreneur sponsor for vistior visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LEO 4565
Newly Registered

Tier 1 entrepreneur sponsor for vistior visa

Post by LEO 4565 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi guys,

Can anyone help with below?

I am currently holding Tier 1 dependent visa which will be expired on 17th April 2017. My husband ( main applicant) and myself will be applying for extension for another 2 years in April 2017.

I would like my parents to visit me in March 2017, they are planning to apply for visa in January 2017. I will be the sponsor of my mother.

Can anyone advise on the term my parents will be granted the UK visa for? Will it be a nstandard 6 months visitor visa or the term will be shorter due to the fact that my visa expires in April 2017? Thank you in advance

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur sponsor for vistior visa

Post by aby00156 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:39 am

It will be standard 6 months visa.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

Meesha

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur sponsor for vistior visa

Post by Meesha » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:12 pm

The visa will be granted for 6 months. However in their application form under section how long they intend to stay. You should avoid stating any dates beyond your stay limit. Its better to put their date of departure from UK before ur permission to stay expires. However they dont need to come and go on the same dates which were put in application form.