ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salaried and Non Salaried from same employer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sprocket84
Newly Registered

Salaried and Non Salaried from same employer

Post by Sprocket84 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Hi. I cannot seem to find the answer to this query anywhere. I hope someone can help me

I am planning to apply to move my wife over here next year (after April so i can have a fresh P60 to send with the application) I've been looking through GOV. UK etc to see where they stand on Salaried and non saleried employment, and you need different evidences for each

However my salary is around 12,500 a year, but i will earn over 20,000 with overtime and other payments. But they are all part of the same pay slip. So my contract won't match what i actually earn

How do i present that my income is both salaried and non salaried but from the same employer, and will this be allowed? I read online that you can't combine the two, but that was in the case of separate companies, not the same payment from one company

If i haven't explained this very well please reply and i will do my best to elaborate. Thank you very much :D

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Salaried and Non Salaried from same employer

Post by seagul » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:40 pm

In this situation where your monthly wages vary then simply it is non salaried and if you are with your present employer for more than 6 months then falls under category A. Your employer can write additionally about your over time in employer letter. But you should also indicate to caseworker that you are using non-salaried instead salaried which in now a days mistakenly caseworkers assuming by taking the lowest wages in previous 6 months.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Sprocket84
Newly Registered

Post by Sprocket84 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Okay, so i state it all as non salaried variable, with that being the case, doesn't catagory A, as you say, multiply your lowest wage by 12? If so i'd be in trouble, as my wage varies from 1200 to 2100 before tax a month. I believe catagory B is the one where it's the mean multiplied by 12 isn't it?

Starting to get a little worried. I'm a smart guy, but i'm struggling to understand all this, there's so many rules, just when i think I've got my head around it i read the next appendix that throws out all my conclusions. It's like watching a David Lynch rubbish.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:43 pm

Can you state your each month salary in last 6 months then we can apply the relevant formula? And are you with same employer from more than 6 months?
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Sprocket84
Newly Registered

Post by Sprocket84 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:45 pm

yes, i've been with them 10 years.

It's

Thank you for your help here

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:57 pm

Sprocket84 wrote:1200
Sprocket84 wrote:yes, i've been with them 10 years.

It's

Thank you for your help here
10150/6×12= £20300

As per above formula you can meet the financial requirement via Category A non-Salaried if there is no child.

Sprocket84
Newly Registered

Post by Sprocket84 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Ahh, excellent. I picked up that they took your lowest wage and multiplied it by 12.

Thank you so much for all your help :)