ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Spouse Visa Questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

joenayyar
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Spouse Visa Questions

Post by joenayyar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:22 pm

Dear Immigration Forum,

I submitted my FLR (M) form and while reviewing realised I got the marriage date wrong - 6 Sep 2016 while it should have been 3 Sep 2016. The marriage certificate date is 3rd Sep 2016 and will be submitting this with the evidence as well.

My Premium appointment is on 8th Dec 2016.

Should I just mention this error on the cover letter or change it manually on the print application ( online form) ?

An earliest response will be much appreciated.

Regards,

noajthan

Re: Marriage Date Error on Online Submitted Form

Post by noajthan » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:25 pm

Suggest do both.
And add reminder in Google calendar!
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

joenayyar
Newly Registered

Post by joenayyar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:39 pm

Thanks for your reply.

So, just to confirm no need for the new application?

Thanks again.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:48 pm

joenayyar wrote:Thanks for your reply.

So, just to confirm no need for the new application?

Thanks again.
My understanding is you can do that so no need to reapply.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

joenayyar
Newly Registered

FLR M Address proof documents for 2 years period

Post by joenayyar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:55 pm

Items of correspondence addressed to Mr XXX and Mrs XXX at the same address as
evidence you have been living together since your last grant of leave in this category, or from the date you
first started living together, up to a maximum of 2 years
Items of correspondence should be addressed to you jointly or in both your names. The dates of the items
of correspondence should be spread evenly over the whole 2 years. They should be from at least 3
different sources. If you do not have enough items in your joint names, you may also provide items
addressed to each of you individually if they show the same address for both of you. For example - 4
items of correspondence in joint names to the same address and 2 items addressed to each partner at
the address. In total 8 items would need to be submitted. If you and your partner have no bills or
correspondence in joint names to the same address and 2 items addressed to each partner at the
address. In total 8 items would need to be submitted. If you and your partner have no bills or
correspondence in joint names, you will need to submit 12 items (6 each) of correspondence evidencing
that you reside together at the same address

1. According to above quote, Is the following list of document list is sufficient? Showing statements for two different banks and 1 Learning License copy from DVLA?, I can show documents from at least 3 different sources.

1 Council Tax- Joint Name
1 Tenancy Agreement - Joint Name
1 Water Bill - Joint Name

Individuals letters from both
Bank Statement - Lloyds
Bank Statement - Barclays
DVLA - Learning License

2. As they mention 3 different sources and spread over 2 years evenly. I've 1-2 documents from Home Office and UKBA showing the address on the document but not monthly. Can I show them as the address of proof?

Any response will be much appreciated.

Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) Spouse Visa Questions

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:07 pm

No need for new and multiple topics with different questions on the same application. Topics merged, post all question in one thread please.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

joenayyar
Newly Registered

Post by joenayyar » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:47 pm

Few more questions-

1.FLR (M) - Does my sponsor needs to accompany me on the day of the same day appointment?
2. Also, does sponsor signs the Consent - Part 3 as well financial sponsor - as I meet the income threshold myself as well ?

Please advise.

Ramita

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:18 am

1. Yes sponsor should. If unable to attend with you, a letter explaining why they are not there and that they support your application will be required.

2. Just been through FLR(M) and can't find Consent Part 3. Which page are you referring to?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

joenayyar
Newly Registered

Post by joenayyar » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:20 am

New FLR(M) form but I've submitted the online application before the change.

I've applied online for FLR(M) visa on 18th November 2016 and my visa appointment is on 28th December 2016. I come to know that there is a new FLR(M) form on 24th November 2016. As my application is online I can't edit the online application or see any changes in form.

Do I need still need to download and fill the new form with my current online application as well?