ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Reference Number

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

curious canadian
Newly Registered

HSMP Reference Number

Post by curious canadian » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:45 pm

I am new to this - I have a question - I thought id ask you.

I applied for HSMP from US. Payment was deducted from credit card last Friday (Feb 1). Shouldnt I have received my reference number by now? Is this reference number send via email or mail?

I remember entering my email in the section on HSMP form, where they asked to provide means to communicating the reference number back to candidate.
Thanks!
Faisal

h_s_m_p

Post by h_s_m_p » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:51 pm

Normally you will receive the reference number after 5 days of receiving your application. You will receive the reference number through email. For some ppl it took more than 10 days to receive the reference number. Nothing to worry about it. Incase if you dont receive it even after 3 to 4 days of time then call head office and find out the status.

Regards

SKUK
Member of Standing

Post by SKUK » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:22 pm

I've noticed that they usually send a ref number if you are out of country applicant.....

gauravgupta2808

Post by gauravgupta2808 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:19 am

They send ref number to both in/out - country applicants