ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

long residency visa on the basis of 10 year

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KAL C
Newly Registered

long residency visa on the basis of 10 year

Post by KAL C » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi guys,
Please I need your good advice as I was 9 years and 10 months in the UK when my leave came to an end on 25/11/2016 and was given room to submit a new application or the reasons why I should be allowed to remain the the UK within 14 days.I submitted an application under private life in the UK and Human rights claim and the application is yet to be decided.

Moreover, am now 9 years and II months with my pending application and my questions are
1 Can I apply for ILR to remain for long residence 10 years rules because you can apply 28 days to your qualification
2 I hope the period my application is pending counts towards the 10 years
3 I hope the my 11 days overstay can be disregarded given the fact that 14 days are allowed.

Please I need you guys help

KAL C

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: long residency visa on the basis of 10 year

Post by seasky » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:12 pm

KAL C wrote: was given room to submit a new application or the reasons why I should be allowed to remain the the UK within 14 days.
Pls elaborate on this. Did UKVI "give you room" or did you just go ahead and make an application?

KAL C
Newly Registered

Post by KAL C » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:59 am

I was told to submit another application or reasons why I should remain in the UK within 14 days, leave the UK voluntarily or would be removed.

I submitted an application for human rights claim on the 7/12/2016 because they would disregard 14 days overstay now and the last decision was on 25/11/2016 and yet to be decided and now am 9 years and 11 months can I apply for long residence on basis of 10 year.

Also I hope the period I have a pending application counts towards my continuous lawful residence.

I need help to decide on what next to do with regard to a new application and withdraw my human rights claim

KAL C

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:42 pm

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

KAL C
Newly Registered

Post by KAL C » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:46 pm

Hi Guys,

One final question

When I was given the 14 days and 4 options when my leave came to end on the 25/11/2016 that is 9 years and 10 months and the four options are
1 submit an application with right form
2 submit additional grounds under section 120 form
3 leave voluntarily
4 will be deported

I choose option 2 to make human rights claim and private life in the UK and now I have qualified for the above and pay for premium service for 2375 pounds to be seen on the 18/1/2017 and my questions are

1 What should I write on my covering letter that my human rights claim withdrawn or my submission be varied to the above since I have now qualified for the above for them to decide.
2 I hope form S 120 would be treated the same as an application form since it was one of the options given by the Home office and submitted within the 14 days of disregard for indefinite leave application under the 10 years

I need help and advice

KAL C

KAL C
Newly Registered

Post by KAL C » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Hi Guys,

Please I need you guys input as I was in Sheffield for the 10 year long residence application 2 weeks ago and after my registration, I was given a letter that my application is valid that further enquiries need to be done and a questionaire given which asked about previous income and tax assessment.

I told them my tax was done by an accountant and was confident that he has done good job, no tax amendment and the year I claimed point for self employment together with the documents used.

My question is that I had earlier been refused 5 year tier 1 general settlement application based on the fact my name was omitted in some of by banks statements due to bank IT upgrade and it was explained to home office and my application were not based on deception or wrong tax returns.
After my settlement application on different category was refused on different ground and can it be refused on another ground now having known that before the grant you ILR under Tier I general they would have done your tax checks.
KAL C

KAL C
Newly Registered

Post by KAL C » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:06 pm

How guys,

Please can a apply for judicial review for my tier 1 general ILR application refused based on IT mistake from my bank while I have another pending application for settlement under the 10 years long residence.

Please I need urgent advice and help.

Kal C

KAL C
Newly Registered

Post by KAL C » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:01 pm

KAL C wrote:How guys,

Please can a apply for judicial review for my tier 1 general ILR application refused based on IT mistake from my bank while I have another pending application for settlement under the 10 years long residence.

Please I need urgent advice and help.

Kal C

jengland
Newly Registered

Post by jengland » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi
1. What date are you completing 10yrs?
2. Is the decision of your on going application still pending?
3. What kind of application is pending?

I can give you suggestion.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:16 pm

jengland wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:06 pm
Hi
1. What date are you completing 10yrs?
2. Is the decision of your on going application still pending?
3. What kind of application is pending?

I can give you suggestion.
Have you actually read this whole thread???

The OP stated in JANUARY 2017 that they qualified and applied for Set(LR), which was pending.

JR is for Set(O) via Tier 1 G that was refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.