ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Rules, App.A-SD-51

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Immigration Rules, App.A-SD-51

Post by jafersadeq » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Dear Members,

App.A-SD-51

The jobs must comply with all relevant UK legislation including, but not limited to, the national Minimum Wage and the Working Time Directive.

1-We can prove the (national minimum wage) by pay slips.
2-(Working Time Directive) contains many items.
3-All relevant UK legislation.

How can we satisfy HO with above immigration rule.

Thanks

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Re: Immigration Rules, App.A-SD-51

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:35 pm

Dear Zimba,
Welcome back,
Please put your comment on this thread,
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:43 pm

You do not need to send anything special. Simply pay min wage, have employee liability insurance and provide holidays/maternity/paternity/pension/etc as required by the law. Your numbers will clearly show if you paid min wage within each period.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Dear Zimba

I have employer's liability insurance NOT what you said employee liability insurance
Please advise

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Hi Zimba , I am glad you are back hope you had nice holidays . Do we need to submit all three years insurance or just the latest years . I have lost the certificate from one of the past year and struggling to get the duplicate copy from insurance company . if we submit only last 2 years insurance will that effect on our application . I have some other queries also on different topics please if you can input your views on them . Thanks
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:38 pm

jafersadeq wrote:Dear Zimba

I have employer's liability insurance NOT what you said employee liability insurance
Please advise
That is what I meant
kapoorinusa wrote:Hi Zimba , I am glad you are back hope you had nice holidays . Do we need to submit all three years insurance or just the latest years . I have lost the certificate from one of the past year and struggling to get the duplicate copy from insurance company . if we submit only last 2 years insurance will that effect on our application . I have some other queries also on different topics please if you can input your views on them . Thanks
No such requirement
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:18 pm

Thanks zimba for your reply .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.