ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Help Needed ! Please Advise

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tangocharlieroger
Mood:
Pakistan

Spouse Visa Help Needed ! Please Advise

Post by tangocharlieroger » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:23 pm

I am British citizen, based in UK. I got married in March-2016. Due to family issues, couldn't sponsor my wife soon after marriage. Now i have even booked the appointment for my wife to attend spouse visa application at Islamabad, Pakistan. I sent all documents to my wife , which i had to produce to support her application (like payslips, original bank statements indicating my net salary each month, P60, House Contract etc, also my identity documents like my British Passport data page etc).
She received it through DHL today. but i have developed some doubts now .

My question is: Can she submit these supporting documents which i sent to her while she is making her application in Islamabad ? OR Is it compulsory for me to send these documents to some address in Sheffield ? from UK.
Or shall i ask my wife to send these documents which i gathered in last 2 months, back to me through DHL and i can send these to Sheffield ? and UKVI won't accept these documents from my wife during her appointment in Islamabad.

In simple few lines. sending these documents , have we got any choice to submit (while my wife attends appointment at Islamabad ) or is there any compulsory rule that she can't submit these supporting documents in Islamabad visa submission center? and it's me who should send it to sheffield only ? Please advise ! if i am getting worried needlessly? or my concern is genuine ?
Please advise !

Thanks in advance

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Re: Spouse Visa Help Needed ! Please Advise

Post by walker » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:33 pm

You should review the thread about Spouse Visa from Pakistan for detailed information.

However, the applicant/sponsor complete the Online Visa Form at the end of which the visa fee is paid together with the Immigration Health Charge. You will also during this process book the appointment to visit the Visa Application Centre so that the applicant can give his/her biometrics and passport. For application from Pakistan all supporting documents need to be submitted to Sheffield - they will not be accepted in Pakistan.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:18 am

Supporting documents must go to Sheffield, they will not be accepted in Pakistan. This requirement changed a couple of years ago already, see link below.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 93554.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rvg1212
Newly Registered

Post by rvg1212 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:43 pm

I applied in December 2016. I've not received any update so far. Case escalated so many times. Contacted local MP but no response from anywhere... Badly need help... :( :(

rvg1212
Newly Registered

Post by rvg1212 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:45 pm

walker wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:33 pm
You should review the thread about Spouse Visa from Pakistan for detailed information.

However, the applicant/sponsor complete the Online Visa Form at the end of which the visa fee is paid together with the Immigration Health Charge. You will also during this process book the appointment to visit the Visa Application Centre so that the applicant can give his/her biometrics and passport. For application from Pakistan all supporting documents need to be submitted to Sheffield - they will not be accepted in Pakistan.

Have u got visa?