ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix 2 filling up in PDF

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cosak
United Kingdom

Appendix 2 filling up in PDF

Post by cosak » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:39 am

hi guys,

is it acceptable if i fill up VAF4 appendix 2 in PDF by typing in black... there is not much room to fit all the details if i fill up with hand... just wonder if that will be any issue??..

MobeenSaeed

Re: Appendix 2 filling up in PDF

Post by MobeenSaeed » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:13 pm

cosak wrote:hi guys,

is it acceptable if i fill up VAF4 appendix 2 in PDF by typing in black... there is not much room to fit all the details if i fill up with hand... just wonder if that will be any issue??..
"You may use blue or black ink." This is what it states on the VAF4A appendix 2 form. When I filled mine out, I did so with a pen, and, writing in block capitals. To be on the safe side, follow the instructions given to you on the form itself!

You should practice first writing in block capitals by printing out a few of the Appendix 2 forms, once you're used to it, then write on the appendix 2 form you intend to send off!

If you feel you're running out of space and want to write extra, you can mention "Please go to Q 5.1" which is where you write your extra information, which is what I did!