ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Consultant Cheated me

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kanth79
Newly Registered

Consultant Cheated me

Post by kanth79 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:02 am

Hi,

I applied for HSMP in March 2007 and one of the consultant from Hyderabad(INDIA) processed it. It was rejected initially stating "NOT SURE ABOUT SALARY WHERE IT IS COMING FROM". So i submitted enpugh evidences like Original payslips, Bankstatements and Authorization letter from my current company HR Dept.

Consultant says after appealing it got rejected again but this time by showing " EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION COULDN'T BE DONE".

Consultant is now showing any documents to me. He says he lost those documents. But i have the reference number with me.

Please let me know how to check the status of the application. Is there any number where in i can contact and find out.

My Application reference number is 209529.

Please help me in this regard.

Regards,
Lakshmikanth

Anthopogon

Post by Anthopogon » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:40 am

xxxxx
Last edited by Anthopogon on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.

kanth79
Newly Registered

Post by kanth79 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:45 am

can any one let me know the HSMP contact number / Mail id where in i can contact and find out the status???

gauravgupta2808

HSMP Contact

Post by gauravgupta2808 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:03 am

The phone nuber is +44 114 207 4074 / +44 114 207 6020

Mail ID : wpcustomers@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk or hsmp.work@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

kapoor@yahoo.com

Re: HSMP Contact

Post by kapoor@yahoo.com » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:38 am

Do you know that you can apply for re-consideration without any cost, if you have not done that before? Fistly talk to HO and ask him/her the reason for rejection, accordingly take your action.

h_s_m_p

Post by h_s_m_p » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:34 pm

Hi Lakshmikanth,

We are really sorry to hear about your news. We can understand how bad you will be feeling when all your hard earned money are not properly being spent. You should not leave the consultant just like that. Let us know who the consultant is so that the other ppl wont go to him. you have to make the consultant to regret about his/her action.

Don't loose your confidence. Ask for reconsideration. Take the help from some of the senior members from this forum. It will help you a lot. All the best may god bless you in your second attempt.

Regards