ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

December EC applicants post here!!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:28 am

Mantya wrote:no kmsr..not necessarily...there is no relation between the delay and the outcome...
Infact some people have also suggested me that if it is taking time it means that they are very much sure they want to give you the EC but there are some doubts that they want to clarify so if it gets delayed there is more surety of getting the EC..

Hope his words come true in our cases
thanks for giving confidence mantya , felt better after reading this - and hoping with all my heart that it comes true in our cases

kmsr1234

Post by kmsr1234 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:34 am

Hi vidya,

Can you please tell me how was your integra verification done?
Questions they have asked you .......... :?:
knowledge increases when you share it
-----------------------------------------
EC Applied: VFS_HYD 31/DEC/07
Integra Verification : 4/jan/08
Integra report to BHC : No Idea
Final Result : Waiting

palaka_rambabu

Post by palaka_rambabu » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:38 am

vidya wrote:hey everyone,

i am trying to compile a list of those of us still waiting from december - please let me know if i left anyone out of the list

palaka rambabu - 14/12 - vfs hyd
skd - 14/12 - vfs hyd
harvis - 14/12 - vfs hyd
ce98118 - 20/12 - vfs bang
jason7777- 27/12 - vfs hyd
vidya - 28/12 - vfs bang
kmsr1234- 31/12 - vfs hyd
mantya - 28/12 - bhc mumbai
vishal -20/12- bhc mumbai

is it only me and ce waiting from vfs bang from dec ??
------------
Summary:

Hyderabad - 5
Bangalore - 2
Mumbai - 2

No. of cases are getting delayed at Hyd VFS.. i dont know why? :roll:
Applied On : 14th-dec
Applied at: Hyderabad VFS Center
Integra Verification : 21st Dec and 12th Feb
Final Status : Refused

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:54 am

ram , probably applications from hyd vfs take an extra day or two to reach bhc chennai - and that could explain Jason and kmsr 's delays - they might get it within the standard 24 days if you minus those two days it took to reach bhc

kmsr , my integra happened first week of jan itself - integra emailed my office hr with a list of basic questions and hr replied same day. i also got a call at my desk from integra with basic questions like designation and last drawn pay which i referred dec pay slip on SAP and gave the exact figure which later i checked to ensure it did match with amount given by HR as they also gave dec pay slip figure.

i guess there is no point in asking everyone for online updates since we have no clue if they are updating regularly or not

what happened to riz's ppt did he get it ?

kmsr1234

Post by kmsr1234 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:14 am

Does anybody has a link or Ipaddress where we get to know the percentage of visas issued by BDHC for the year 2007... :?:
knowledge increases when you share it
EC Applied: VFS_HYD 31/DEC/07
Integra Verification : 4/jan/08
Integra report to BHC : No Idea
Final Result : Waiting

arsenalsri

Post by arsenalsri » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:35 am

Been watching this thread for over a month and posting on and off..Finally now I am also part of the queue from today. Looking @ some of you guys, I wonder if I should forget till early March.

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:06 am

STILL WAITING..................

Vidya... good data .....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

Mantya

Post by Mantya » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:13 am

guys any updates for anybody in the 3:30-4 update batch???? :?:

blr_sky
Newly Registered

hsmp EC

Post by blr_sky » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:07 pm

Dear Friends,

I have been reading the posts on this forum since few days and wanted to inform you all that my hsmp EC has been granted today.
Actually I sent a mail to BHC today morning at around 11.30 a.m and they sent me the reply that my EC has been granted and the passport
will be dispatched later today(06/02)
I had applied along with my wife and kid.My online status also changed today at 4.30 p.m.

I would like to include my time lines which will be helpful for others to track their applications

Application made on: 3rd Jan 2008
VFS:Bangalore
BHC:Chennai
Integra: No idea when it happened since I work for a very big MNC in Bangalore with huge employee strength where it is unable to track with HR.
EC Granted on : 3rd Jan
Ref No: 782***
No of working days: 24

I do not have any job offer in the UK but have previously visited UK on student visa,WP & B1.
I did not mention any travel date in my application but in the covering letter as "at the earliest"

I would really like to thank everyone on this forum especially vidya,lion jason etc for posting valuable, encouraging and guiding thoughts.

I am sorry that I cudn't update you all in the morning since I was too busy with my project deliverables.
I wish everyone all the best and to suggest to keep up the hope and sorry if I have dissappointed anyone.
Hope everyone gets EC by this weekend who are waiting from long.

Best Rgds
Blr_sky

Track101

Hi

Post by Track101 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:51 pm

Congrats blr

other silent viewers, please post after you get the EC

I am getting invalid search, what about you guys :?:

ce98118

Re: Hi

Post by ce98118 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Congrats blr, I'm getting invalid search as well. BTW when I called today, I was told they hope to clear all Dec backlog by friday or monday and was asked to check back on Friday.

--------------------
Applied Dec 20th, BLR VFS, Chennai BHC

Mantya

Post by Mantya » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:30 pm

no guys it is not working for me either, it seems that they are now updating the site with all the updates at one go including the backlogs from earlier this week...

CE you gave a very good news and hope that this is applicable to all the BHC including Mumbai so atleast we'll get to kow the results and free ourself from this endless agony of waiting ni desperation....

Finally can someexperienced person(vidya u seems to be the seniormost as per designation) in the forum create a poll to capture who all are pending from December's applicants to recieve their EC. The reaosn is that there are lot of silent guys just reading the forum but not contributing or sharing their stats .Hence with this poll we can capture the data for those guys so that we can come to some more concrete statistics...
Hence all the SILENT or HIDDEN or READ ONLY member pls reply to the poll so that we all can gain from it and reduce our frustation

csmith
Newly Registered

Post by csmith » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Hello all,

I received my EC stamped today. I have been pushing my days by looking at this website daily. I am sure all of you will get your EC soon.
Thanks for all the analysis and the postings :)

My Timelines :

Applied for EC : 02-Jan-2008
Applied from : Bangalore VFS.
Integra approval : somewhere around Jan 20
EC Stamped : 05-Feb(Post dated EC from 15-Feb although i didnt request it. All i told the VFS officer was my date of travel would be 15th Feb and she wrote it in the application front page)

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:30 pm

congrats cs smith and blr sky ....

mantya - i am sure if there were silent members out there who applied in december they would have posted by now as they would also be very worried and anxious
if they have not posted all these weeks , they are not going to post for a poll either

so ...its just ram , kumar , harvis , ce98119 , me , jason , kmsr , you and vishal (9) waiting now ....from our forum december gang.

ce98 , youre post was very encouraging - hope to see some result by friday .....

harvis82

Waiting ..Waiting ...and waiting

Post by harvis82 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:56 pm

Hi all, no updates yet. Same reply from BHC,chennai when ever I call.....

Hey I have applied from Bangalore and not from HYD
------------------------------------------
Applied for EC :Dec 14th Bangalore VFS
Integra Verification Done: 20th Dec
Result: WAITING
-------------------------------------------

ce98118

Post by ce98118 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:18 pm

Somewhat unrelated to this thread.. but does any one know if HSMP is valid on the isle of man?

MadhuSri
Newly Registered

Post by MadhuSri » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:58 am

Congrats blr_sky and csmith! Great news!

csmith, what was your case number? Let us know.

palaka_rambabu

Post by palaka_rambabu » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:33 am

Just received a mail reply to my request "...requesting you to kindly provide my status. If decision is still pending, kindly provide likely date of approval"

--------------------------------
Dear Sir

Decision still pending on this application.

Yours faithfully

Casework Section
British Deputy High Commission, Chennai.
------------------------------------

By seeing this you can understand what is going on at BHC? :twisted:

Mantya

Post by Mantya » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:07 am

Morning Guys.....
Congrats smith and BLR..it seems that they are processing only one application everyday...
Unfortunateky to the Dec guys , all the results we are hearing this week are from the Jan applicants..
Going by this I recollect one of the discussion I had with the embassy lady long time back.
It so happened that we were arguing on the no. of days of my application and she reduced my days by 2 and when I asked for the expolanation she said that it is counted from 2nd Jan coz all the application recieved in the mnont end wewre processed by BHS on 2nd Jan...
Hence Vidya in your and min3 case , I think we should start counting oursleves as the Jan applicants..and for other DEc , I think even though the BHC was working for 2 days on the last week but they were not processing the appliction hence you can discount those 2 days (28th &31st) in your calculation.....

vidya

Post by vidya » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:17 am

in that case Mantya - today would be working day 25 for me - but that also means that all those who got it in 24 days ( dec applicants ) actually got it in 22 days......

anyways - i sent a mail to BHC today morning and they replied that december 2nd week applicants are being assessed at the moment - so at least lets see if ram , kumar and harvis get it today :?: and we get it tommorrow as ce was informed......

i have this sinking feeling that cases that they are satisfied with they give a quick result ( within 24 days) and those they are not satisfied with - they ponder over for long time - and then perhaps rejections need to go for QA by a senior or something - im sorry . i dont mean to make anyone waiting more than 24 days like me feel dejected - but how many cases do we know where it exceeded 24 days and then was a positive result ?? except lion where they committed on day 24 to decide in a day or two at least ........mantya and others , what do u feel .....
i have already started mentally preparing for a possible reapplication of ec .....but still praying desperately also ....
what about jason and kmsr - they have not posted today ; wondering if their online status changed and they are waiting for courier now ?
also rizs4u who waited more than 25 days got his courier yesterday but has not posted any updated to us :?:

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:33 am

Vidya,

Sometimes analysing and thinking too much takes it toll..so just sit back and relax...I'm pretty sure there is nothing connected with the EC refusal and number of days...some things are way beyond our control and predictions...only BHC knows best abt it...You would have your EC latest by next week...

palaka_rambabu

Post by palaka_rambabu » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:38 am

vidya,

dont worry.. cases like us taking more than 25 days that does not mean all get REJECTION. I am sure that we all get approval.

In my case, still I believe that I am eligible to get approval. only I am worried because of never ending delay. And, I and my wife were mentally prepared for end result whatever it may be.

Best of luck to all :)

Mantya

Post by Mantya » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:43 am

Vidya,
It's quite natural to get all these negative thoughts when it gets delayed..even I'm a victim of these unavoidable self destructive thoughts...
However, these thoughts only further pressurize ourselves and we start thinking even more negative and start getting depressed ..
But the fact is that it si not beyond our control..Our EC can be granted and unfortunately get rejected but this is what is destined..so the best we can do at this time is to not trouble ourselves by worrying so much...
as reincarnation said we should get the outcome latest by next week so let's wait and watch.....
I feel that this is a very good forum that has helped me stay calm ,so guys In the mean time keep your postings flowing in so that we can divert our attentin and stay cheerful

HSMPinit

Post by HSMPinit » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:47 am

I too agree with reincarnation... take example of lion... at times when EC was getting approved within 14-15 days, lion had to wait for 27 days... and now EC is taking 24 days means the delay can go upto a maximum of 35 days... just my analysis... so dont worry "sabr ka phal hamesha meetha hota hai"... just chill...
Thanks...
Veeresh

vidya

Post by vidya » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:53 am

mantya and others

as per our old method of counting working days we are on -

ram , kumar , harvis - 33 days
vishal and ce98119 - 30 days
Jason - 28 days
vidya , mantya - 27 days
kmsr - 26 days

can we then assume that if our applications are undergoing some additional checks that they would have a reasonable time limit to complete those - i am wondering if that limit is 35 days ( i.e an extra 10 working days)- then this is the forecast for getting our result ( maximum more days to wait )-

ram , kumar , harvis - Monday;11th feb
vishal and ce98119 - Thursday 14th feb
Jason - Feb 18th monday
Vidya , Mantya - Feb 19th tuesday
kmsr - Feb 20th wednesday

as much as i am praying that ce's info about all getting results by friday or monday comes true - in case it doesnt - i dont to feel that we have to wait indefinetely - at that point we can keep these dates in mind

where are jason and kmsr today ???? even if no update to post , please post details of BHC response to calls and emails :!: