ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accountants job creation letter query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gt23

Accountants job creation letter query

Post by gt23 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:29 pm

Hi

I am applying for my extension soon as a team.

Do we need to provide accountants job creation letter? As me and my partner have been director of ltd company from the start of the company.

It is not clear in the guidance point 196, if everyone needs to provide the job creation letter or only people who have overtaken an existing business. Please clarify.

Also, do i need to provide EL insurance for all 3 years or final years? As far i have read it is not a requirement but everyone on this board seems to include it.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Accountants job creation letter query

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Do we need to provide accountants job creation letter? As me and my partner have been director of ltd company from the start of the company.
No
It is not clear in the guidance point 196, if everyone needs to provide the job creation letter or only people who have overtaken an existing business. Please clarify.
It is VERY clear. Only if you taken over or joined an existing business
Also, do i need to provide EL insurance for all 3 years or final years? As far i have read it is not a requirement but everyone on this board seems to include it.
There is no such requirement
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

gt23

Post by gt23 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:26 pm

Hi Zimba

Thank you for your reply.

I have read the guidance point 196 but it does not state anywhere that the letter is only required for existing businesses that have been joined

Point 195 has separate documents required for existing business take over.

Is there something i am not getting right? Please guide me to the right point.

Other questions-
Also, does all fps submission reports need to be signed by me and business partner?

In unaudited accounts will my accountant need to provide their acca membership number? Will this be needed for all the previous year accounts or only for accounts where directors loan was given?

In regards to job creation table in application form, i have increased my employees hourly rate (annual salary) couple of times. Will i have to add them seperately? I mean to say will i have to show start date and end date for the pay per hour and then again fill the table with same employee when the pay was changed and end date.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:45 am

I have read the guidance point 196 but it does not state anywhere that the letter is only required for existing businesses that have been joined
Point 195 has separate documents required for existing business take over.
Is there something i am not getting right? Please guide me to the right point.
If it is not asked to be sent, it is NOT required. Not the other way around !!
Accountant letter is not an acceptable evidence as the rules do not mention it (unless for existing businesses)
Also, does all fps submission reports need to be signed by me and business partner?
No such requirement
In unaudited accounts will my accountant need to provide their acca membership number? Will this be needed for all the previous year accounts or only for accounts where directors loan was given?
No
In regards to job creation table in application form, i have increased my employees hourly rate (annual salary) couple of times. Will i have to add them seperately? I mean to say will i have to show start date and end date for the pay per hour and then again fill the table with same employee when the pay was changed and end date.
Yes, they should be treated as separate employment periods
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice