ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS on appendix 2 ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cosak
United Kingdom

IHS on appendix 2 ?

Post by cosak » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:12 pm

hi guys, Happy new year and all the best..

Do i have to write IHS ref no. on appendix 2 on every page or do i just write GWF no.?? please please advice...

secondly, someone just mentioned that it's always a good idea to apply for spouse visa soon after April when the P60 is released so that it can show the final annaul figure of income on the final payslip as well... I am just confused and not entirely convinced with this because people are applying for spouse visas throughout the visa, all the time every day showing there income... i just wonder if there is any sense in it?...thanks a lot...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS on appendix 2 ?

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:14 pm

Dont' believe everything that 'someone' tells you. P60 is not mandatory. Payslips and bank statements is mandatory to prove income.

No, IHS number goes in the form in the relevant section. No need to write it on every page.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cosak
United Kingdom

Post by cosak » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:44 pm

Thanks Croo1

I will just write it on the VAF4A form first page only...thanks a gain

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:19 pm

cosak wrote:Thanks Croo1

I will just write it on the VAF4A form first page only...thanks a gain
There is a specific place in the form itself that asks for the IHS number, that is the only place it needs to be written.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cosak
United Kingdom

Post by cosak » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:32 pm

thanks for reply...

i have never come across this option on the forms...where is that??.. i have got the email confirmation for IHS ref no. including the payments as well... i don't see it anywhere on the online form VAF4A or on appendix 2...please advice??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:41 pm

I don't have access to the online forms or accounts but the number should be a specific field where it should be entered.

I am not sure if you paid it as part of your visa fee process. If this is the case, then send the email confirmation with the application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

cosak
United Kingdom

Post by cosak » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:46 pm

yes, it's been paid as part of the application... submitted the online form, paid the IHS and then paid the application fee, booked the appointment for biometrics... all they send is an email with IHS as well as the system gives you ref no. when you fill up the IHS form too...

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by michali » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:06 am

From what I understand on the application form for a spousal visa, you write the IHS number on the form itself at the top. For FLR(M) there is a space specifically for IHS number. And you have to include your email receipt of payment with your application.