ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application form queries- section 3b1 and L

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gt23

Application form queries- section 3b1 and L

Post by gt23 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:43 am

Hi

Section 3b1- Are we required to submit Account Compilation Report listed in table 3b1 in the application form? It is in the table section page 42. I am providing them with unaudited accounts but what is Account Compilation Report?

In section L to demonstrate that you were registered as director within six months of initial application, it ask "Do you wish us to take your date of entry in the UK as your specified date"
Should it be Yes or No to this question? Me and my business partner got visa inside the uk after we switched from PSW. Therfore we did not go come to the uk with entrepreneu visa.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Application form queries- section 3b1 and L

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:00 am

Section 3b1- Are we required to submit Account Compilation Report listed in table 3b1 in the application form? It is in the table section page 42. I am providing them with unaudited accounts but what is Account Compilation Report?
Same thing
In section L to demonstrate that you were registered as director within six months of initial application, it ask "Do you wish us to take your date of entry in the UK as your specified date"
Should it be Yes or No to this question? Me and my business partner got visa inside the uk after we switched from PSW. Therfore we did not go come to the uk with entrepreneu visa.
Answer is No. Your specified date is the date you were granted visa in the UK.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice