ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 extension questions as employer issuing cos

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GOd Helps

Tier 2 extension questions as employer issuing cos

Post by GOd Helps » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi
I am about to apply for my extextion in a few days plz can some one reply as it is urgent
1. I am using the same SoC code but my job title is different and it is with the same employer do I need a labour market test ?
2 . My employer is A rated do I have to show maintenance for my self and dependants or a letter from employer should suffice

3. If my employers says he needs to reissue the coz. How long does the home office takes to reissue ? Is there any thing as emergency cos

Plz plz help me .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 extension questions as employer issuing cos

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:34 pm

Tier 2 G???

According to your previous posts, you applied for Naturalisation in April 2015 :?: :shock:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:27 pm

Hi yes I got my citizenship . This is for my brother whose extension is due . Sorry should have stated this before

Plz can u comment is n his questions

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:57 pm

GOd Helps wrote:Hi
I am about to apply for my extextion in a few days plz can some one reply as it is urgent

1. I am using the same SoC code but my job title is different and it is with the same employer do I need a labour market test ? RLMT is not required for change of job title. I hope your sponsor notified UKVI when the job title changed. Or is the job title just changing with the extension? However, RLMT is not required as long as you are still within the same SOC code

2 . My employer is A rated do I have to show maintenance for my self and dependants or a letter from employer should suffice: No need to show maintenance for visa extension

3. If my employers says he needs to reissue the coz. How long does the home office takes to reissue ? Is there any thing as emergency cos- There is service available for urgent issuance of CoS. I am sure you know it won't be free.

Plz plz help me .
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:00 am

Djsuccess wrote:
GOd Helps wrote:Hi

1. I am using the same SoC code but my job title is different and it is with the same employer do I need a labour market test ? RLMT is not required for change of job title. I hope your sponsor notified UKVI when the job title changed. Or is the job title just changing with the extension? However, RLMT is not required as long as you are still within the same SOC code

2 . My employer is A rated do I have to show maintenance for my self and dependants or a letter from employer should suffice: No need to show maintenance for visa extension

3. If my employers says he needs to reissue the coz. How long does the home office takes to reissue ? Is there any thing as emergency cos- There is service available for urgent issuance of CoS. I am sure you know it won't be free.

Plz plz help me .
Thanks