ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

director loan / business /personal bank statement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lema9994

director loan / business /personal bank statement

Post by lema9994 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:48 pm

Hi respected all seniors

its compulsory to show personal bank statement while claiming 50k investment as director loan .. ? ??

please advices me

according to per knowledge business bank is enough to show while claiming 5Ok investment in business..

thanks in advance to everyone

lema9994

Re: director loan / business /personal bank statement

Post by lema9994 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:13 pm

it will be great if someone help me out ???

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:19 pm

You are very impatient when you post, now bumping your post after only 20 minutes or so. It is the day before most of us go back to work. Suggest be patient and wait for members to respond (for free) when and if they wish to. If you need urgent advice, suggest read the form and guide carefully as previously suggested or find an immigration advisor (for a fee) who will assist.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1437602
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Under appendix A only business bank statement is acceptable to identify transaction Along with Annual accounts and director loan agreement.
Note applicant name will mention in the per requirements.
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

lema9994

Post by lema9994 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 pm

thanks for your reply . I have made £35000 and £5000 and £5000 in business account by showing full name of me first name and last name ... one transaction has made £10000 in business account by showing first initial letter of my name and full last name .. because funds transferred from two different personal account

is it ok ???

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:51 pm

yes I should be fine
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:57 pm

lema9994 wrote:thanks for your reply . I have made £35000 and £5000 and £5000 in business account by showing full name of me first name and last name ... one transaction has made £10000 in business account by showing first initial letter of my name and full last name .. because funds transferred from two different personal account

is it ok ???
If you want you can send Personal statements too as a Supporting doc

lema9994

Post by lema9994 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:08 pm

thanks business to business

hi syed0083

I do not want to my personal statement because I had used my overdraft limit while transfer some funds to business account.. I have bit concerns to show my personal statement ,, what else you should suggest me please advice me

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:03 am

If you have made the investment in the form of a director’s loan, it must be shown in both
the relevant set of financial accounts provided and through readily identifiable transactions
in the applicant’s business bank statement(s). The statement(s) must clearly show the
transfer of this money from you to your business.

This is the relevant part of your question from Policy Guidance.

If your transactions are readily identifiable then as per requirements no need of Personal Bank Statements.

By the way make sure you pay back your Overdraft though :D

lema9994

Post by lema9994 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:42 pm

hi syed0083

transactions showed in my business statement as follow

Inward payment ALI RAZA £ 5000
Inward Payment ALI RAZA £ 5000
Inward payment Raza A £10000
Inward Payment ALI RAZA £350000
that clearing showing my full name in three transactions and one transaction last name and first initial name

please advice me either still need to show my personal statement as mentioned some of overdraft limit been used .. this is reason want to avoid to show to HO

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:50 pm

lema9994 wrote:hi syed0083

transactions showed in my business statement as follow

Inward payment ALI RAZA £ 5000
Inward Payment ALI RAZA £ 5000
Inward payment Raza A £10000
Inward Payment ALI RAZA £350000
that clearing showing my full name in three transactions and one transaction last name and first initial name

please advice me either still need to show my personal statement as mentioned some of overdraft limit been used .. this is reason want to avoid to show to HO
Again,

No Requirement as per Policy Guidance,Case Worker might ask you as a additional doc if its needed for clarification and you have send it in that case.

lema9994

Post by lema9994 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:59 pm

THANKS very much its really appreciated for response .... bless you ... :

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:32 pm

HI,
What bank it is?
Bank provides you a letter clearning mentioning that you transfered £££ from personal bank (stating account number and sort code) to business bank. You can ask for this letter from bank to support your application instead of providing personal statements.
And also you can make an appoitment at your bank and ask only those transaction prints where you made transfer. Dont use word statement when you ask for it. Say that you want a particulat transaction history printed. In this way they will print only your transfer transaction with actual dates of transfer omiting all other transaction history. Sometimes you have to viist multiple branches to find a nice and helpful manager but u will definitly get it done.
ANd do pay your overdraft amount before making an application.
Hope it will help.Good luck

lema9994

Post by lema9994 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:32 am

hi Meesha ,

As you suggested need to get letter from business account bank ?

they need to mention my all transactions or full amount which had been transferred from personal account to business account ...

could you please help me out to make format of letter as you suggested me

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:49 am

This letter will be by the bank where you have your personal bank account.
The format will be as
To
UK visas and immigration
Home office, Tier1.
Dear sir/madam,
I confirm that Mr. ABC has transfered £££ from his personal account (sort code, account number) to his business account (sort code, account number). I am happy to confirm should you require it.
Sign of the person from bank and bank stamp.

If your business account is with different bank. Take your business bank statements/cheque book etc in order to confirm that you hold that account.
Regarding transaction history, you should have seen by yourself in ur online bank account that you can search your statement with a particular refrence/name. Same way bank person can do it and your all transactions to a particular account will appear on one page (in your case your refernce will be ur business bank account). Get print of that page and get it stamped by bank. When you visit bank, specifically say that you are interested to get the prints of those transaction history only. It might appear on multiple pages provided how apart you made tranfer. If it is in different years, it will be on different pages but those pages will have only one transaction history not anything else in this way.
Hope ou understand it. Feel free to ask if you still are unclear.