ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application-PP still with HO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gbpmatrix

ILR application-PP still with HO

Post by gbpmatrix » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:16 pm

Hello,
I applied for T2 extn in oct, HO refused due to some kind of misund. I applied for admin review in time. Still waiting. However in few days i will be completing my 10 years. Do i need to wait till they reply to me or can i send a new appli for 10yrs ilr. i dont have my passport with me-its with HO. i also applied for my dependents together. What kind of appli do i need to make for them if i am applying for my ilr- as ilr form dont have dependants.
Thank you in advance.
I found this website very helpful. Noticed people are getting very professional help and advise here.
Can some please advise what would be the next step in my case. Thank you for your valuable time.
Regards