ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneurial team documents query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gt23

Entrepreneurial team documents query

Post by gt23 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:16 pm

Hi

We are applying as an entrepreneur team. My question is do we need to give 2 sets of documents for claiming points on joint business documents (for ex. Job creation, investment evidence, accounts, CAR)? Or 1 set of document is ok for business documents? Page 21 - entrepreneurial teams states to provide 2 sets of documents. How would we provide 2 sets of original documents?

We are providing separate documents for personal bank statements and english certificate.

Also, how do we need to post our application? Do we need to send it in one envelop or separately?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Entrepreneurial team documents query

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:08 pm

Your application is separate and most of the documents are copies (each needs his own copy)
You can apply together if you want.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

gt23

Post by gt23 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Does that mean we need to have 2 copies of all business documents for Fps report, payslips, business bank statmements, unaudited account?

But how can we provide 2 original investment evidence (directors loan). One will have to be a copy?

Is this definite requirement to provide separate copies of each joint business documents? When we initially applied for entrepreneur visa we gave our personal documents separate and business document as joint one copy?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:17 pm

MOST documents including loan agreement and employment documents are all print outs. Make a copy for each of you
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:31 am

gt23 wrote:Hi

We are applying as an entrepreneur team. My question is do we need to give 2 sets of documents for claiming points on joint business documents (for ex. Job creation, investment evidence, accounts, CAR)? Or 1 set of document is ok for business documents? Page 21 - entrepreneurial teams states to provide 2 sets of documents. How would we provide 2 sets of original documents?

We are providing separate documents for personal bank statements and english certificate.

Also, how do we need to post our application? Do we need to send it in one envelop or separately?

Thanks
Hi G23

If you are applying as a T1 Ent team - I would suggest you to apply as a Team and send the both applications in one envelop along with a cover letter explaining your status.

As you are applying as a team one set of documentation will be fine as you are posting in one envelop your application will be accessed by same case worker.

I was also on T1 Ent team and I have applied for extension as a team and submitted one set of documentation.

We have done our investment in the form of DL - we have made 2 Director's Loan Agreements for both directors depending up on our investment.
and we have submitted both Business bank statements and personal bank statements to easily identify DL amount.

PS : I have just gave my thought and finally it was your wish whether you need to submit one set of documentation or tow sets. Every application we make is Unique.
Finally be " You are the Master of Your Own Destiny "