ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 RE join same company and same position

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nagshanth
Newly Registered

Tier2 RE join same company and same position

Post by Nagshanth » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Hi
Please advice me. im working under tier2 work permit visa, because of some issue my employer cancelled my VISA but till now I didn't receive letter from UKBA. I have spoken to the company and they agree to take me back. Is that possible to reinsert my Visa again or I need to reapply?. Please urgently advice me

Mohamed21
Newly Registered

Re: Tier2 RE join same company and same position

Post by Mohamed21 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:27 am

Even I face the same issue... i applied again still waiting for my decision...

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Tier2 RE join same company and same position

Post by hassanh » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:39 am

Has your employer reported your termination to UKVI? If yes, then you will have to apply for visa again and your employer will have to do proper RLMT again (unless the job on shortage occupation) before allocating COS to you.

If your employer has not reported your job termination to UKVI, then technically you can join them back without applying for new visa but there will be compliance problem as whenever UKVI visits your employer, they will certainly ask that why this migrant was without pay for this duration and this can lead to revocation of their license which will consequently affect your visa as well.