ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

paying UKBA

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

justineW123
Newly Registered

paying UKBA

Post by justineW123 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:52 am

Hi there,

I applied for naturalisation on the 22nd December and I haven't heard anything back, I checked my bank account and a payment for a bill has come out without me knowing about it, so that put me onto £1,200 in my bank, I am just worried that UKBA have tried to take the £1,236 out of my account when there wasn't enough, I don't want them sending my application back to me because of this. I have been paid today so I now have the correct fee in my bank.

What happens if UKBA try to take the money out of my account but I don't have the correct fee at the time? Do they try again? Do I need to contact them just in case? I really don't want this to go wrong because of a silly payment coming out of my account at the wrong time.

Many thanks,

Justine

Angie77

Re: paying UKBA

Post by Angie77 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:05 pm

I also applied on 22/12 and money has literally come off my account now. As long you have the money available today you should be fine. Things are a bit slow due holidays

justineW123
Newly Registered

Post by justineW123 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Do you know if they try to the take the fee out again if the correct fee wasn't in there the first time they tried? I am panicking, my work have delayed my pay for today

cyborg001

Post by cyborg001 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:59 pm

OMG you called UKVI UKBA (which was disbanded due to being "not fit for purpose") blah blah as the moderators will soon tell you... :lol: :wink:

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:26 pm

cyborg001 wrote:OMG you called UKVI UKBA (which was disbanded due to being "not fit for purpose") blah blah as the moderators will soon tell you... :lol: :wink:
@cyborg, the penny has finally dropped.
Still work for you to understand that UK BF is still in existence though.

Stay frosty.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:44 pm

justineW123 wrote:Hi there,

What happens if UKBA try to take the money out of my account but I don't have the correct fee at the time? Do they try again? Do I need to contact them just in case? I really don't want this to go wrong because of a silly payment coming out of my account at the wrong time.

Many thanks,

Justine
If first payment attempt failed you should receive a letter advising you of this and inviting you to resubmit payment details.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

cyborg001

Post by cyborg001 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:49 pm

noajthan wrote:
cyborg001 wrote:OMG you called UKVI UKBA (which was disbanded due to being "not fit for purpose") blah blah as the moderators will soon tell you... :lol: :wink:
@cyborg, the penny has finally dropped.
Still work for you to understand that UK BF is still in existence though.

Stay frosty.
I didn't bother correcting myself i.e. I meant "Border Agency" over "Border Force" since the primary point of the differences being "skin deep" still stands.

And it's all a bit of fun. Relax. It's all good so no hard feelings. :lol: