ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

9 month delayed naturalisation application : British Citizen

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SALAH2017
Newly Registered

9 month delayed naturalisation application : British Citizen

Post by SALAH2017 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Deal All,

I submitted my naturalization application in April 2016, but i didn't receive the decision yet. I've called the home office so many time. However I've received the following same answer " your application under process. the caseworker will contact you if he/she need more information from you".

So, I'm wondering if there is any one suffered or suffering from the same problem. Please advise me?

If anyone received the decision after 6 months, could you mentioned how long it took please?

Also, I'm wondering if there is any option to know more about the status of the application as I didn't received any letter from the home office regarding the status of the application after 6 months as they mentioned in there acknowledgement letter.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Regards,
Salah

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 9 month delayed naturalisation application : British Cit

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:36 pm

SALAH2017 wrote:So, I'm wondering if there is any one suffered or suffering from the same problem. Please advise me?
There are members who have applied in mid 2015 that are still waiting for the outcome of their application. One forum member applied in May 2014 and is still waiting.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Amaya2015
Newly Registered

Post by Amaya2015 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi i have been waiting 9 months application date 11th april 2016
No response wrote 1 letter resposnse was wait still as its noy an automatic process that was at 7 months thinking of writing again spoke to mp secetary several times dont think they really cchased it will contact again also thiking of writing 2nd letter to
Ukvi as its 9 months and 6 days now

sparsh

Post by sparsh » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:20 am

Hi Salah,

Has the money been debited from your account. Did you go for your Bio-metrics?

abledcouz
Newly Registered

Post by abledcouz » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:35 pm

I`ve been waiting for 10 month now. Sent application through NCS on the 16th of March 2016.

Contacted MP to chase this up end of September. Letter came back to MP saying they need to check with extra departments regarding my application. I don`t know why extra checks need to be made as at the time i had no driving license (no penalty points). I have no criminal record.

Could senior members provide more insights on what else could be done to chase up application?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:36 pm

Nothing to be done.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.