ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 ICT - Employer letter issued for other purposes

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dharunesh
Newly Registered

TIER 2 ICT - Employer letter issued for other purposes

Post by Dharunesh » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:36 pm

Dear All,

I have managed to get the employer letter with SOC code, Salary and duration of work (next 12 months) but they have issued a letter for applying a UK tourist visa for parents.

My employer is not ready to issue a letter specifically for ILR.

Will there be any issue if i apply ILR with this letter? please advise.

Thanks,
Dharunesh

mhraja
Pakistan

Re: TIER 2 ICT - Employer letter issued for other purposes

Post by mhraja » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:23 pm

I am currently applying for ILR with Tier 2 General. I had this issue as well with company refusing to issue the letter specific details for ILR.

I checked with few people the letter needs to have:

1. SOC Code on which Tier 2 was issues and mention that your current Salary is above the minimum salary for that SOC Code

2. Confirmation that you are permanent employee and will continue to work for company after your ILR or untill your current leave to remain

So I had to struggle for a month to get such letter but fortunately I have it now. Hopefully that would do for me. Request the employer again and mention that no other letter would do.

Thanks,

Dharunesh
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 2 ICT - Employer letter issued for other purposes

Post by Dharunesh » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Thank you for your response.