ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need your help plz show me the way out..........

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vineet_44
Newly Registered

need your help plz show me the way out..........

Post by vineet_44 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:27 am

Hi everyone,

Hope you guys can clarify my doubt.........

I am going to claim points for my Qualification that is for MMS from Mumbai University, now the problem is the name on my degree certificate is "VINEET KUMAR PAVAN LALITA AGARWAL" where Pavan and Lalita are my parents name, and the name on my passport and other documents is "VINEET KUMAR AGARWAL" , now i am worried that will the Home Office reject my application on this ground...... plz tell me what shud i do ???? :( plz help me out.

vineet_44
Newly Registered

no one is there to help me out......

Post by vineet_44 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:04 am

No one is there to clear my doubt. plz yaar give me some suggestions.....

"Hi everyone,

Hope you guys can clarify my doubt.........

I am going to claim points for my Qualification that is for MMS from Mumbai University, now the problem is the name on my degree certificate is "VINEET KUMAR PAVAN LALITA AGARWAL" where Pavan and Lalita are my parents name, and the name on my passport and other documents is "VINEET KUMAR AGARWAL" , now i am worried that will the Home Office reject my application on this ground...... plz tell me what shud i do ???? Sad plz help me out."

rrst_101

Post by rrst_101 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:17 am

get an letter from the notary stating that thses 2 names belong to the same person and mention this in your cover letter.
--------------------------------
EC Submission: 07-Jan-08
VFS: Bangalore
BHC: Chennai
Integra: No idea
Final: Waiting
--------------------------------