ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa from pakistan timeline and tb test validity

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Spouse visa from pakistan timeline and tb test validity

Post by lfcammad » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello every one , i have applied for spouse visa from pakistan back in september 2016 and still i haven't get my passport ; last email i have recieved from visa officers that my case is not straight forward and they could not meet stadard turn around time for my application now it has been more then 3 months and i am waiting .
Also my Uk pre-departure tuberculosis test expire date is 18/01/2017 so i have to again get TB certificate ?

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa from pakistan timeline and tb test validity

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:22 am

TB certificate is needed for visa purpose which you have already sent with document bundle and it was valid at the time of making visa application. Now if you get your visa then this expired TB certificate or copy of it will be sufficient