ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP approved once, going to apply again

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rhearheys
Newly Registered

EEA FP approved once, going to apply again

Post by rhearheys » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Hi everyone,

I had my EEA FP approved once and I went to the UK on 27 Nov 2015 until 26 May 2016 just before it's expired. I didn't apply for Residence Card yet because I had to return to my country (Indonesia) that time due to some family matters. However, now I'm going to apply for EEA FP again from Jakarta.

I am Indonesian and my husband is Bulgarian who has been living and working in London since 2009. We were married in 2015. I have 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to submit my EEA FP application without bank statements? Last time I submit them because I had more than £5000 on my account but now is not the case so I prefer not to submit it.

2. When I was in London under EEA FP, I was working for part-time because the employer said that I am eligible to work. In which honestly I am a bit concerned about the rights to work under EEA FP. Now in my application I will submit my National Insurance number, in which they will be able to check my working history there. Will that become an issue?

Thank you in advance.

Looking forward for the responses.

noajthan

Re: EEA FP approved once, going to apply again

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:13 pm

FP includes permission to work.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

rhearheys
Newly Registered

Post by rhearheys » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:58 am

noajthan wrote:FP includes permission to work.
Thanks, noajthan. That's relieving. :)
What about bank statements? Is it okay if I don't submit the bank statements with my application this time? I will only submit my EU husband's pay slips to show that he is working and a qualified person.

cmnandes
Newly Registered

Post by cmnandes » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Bank statments are not a requirement for the non-eea familly member for either FP or the 5 years RC when in uk.

rhearheys
Newly Registered

Post by rhearheys » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:38 pm

cmnandes wrote:Bank statments are not a requirement for the non-eea familly member for either FP or the 5 years RC when in uk.
That's cool if it's not mandatory. I realized it is listed on the supporting documents guide but it does says optional for us to decide which documents needed to be submitted. Thanks, cmnandes! :)